This Week's Question: What's One Thing That Made You Happy This Week?

Let’s take a quick break from trading related questions for now and cover something light and positive.

What’s one thing that made you happy or made you smile this week?

Could be something a loved one did for you, a piece of positive news, maybe even a meme you saw? Anything that made you happy!

For me it was eating ice cream very recently! It’s ice cream weather again and nothing beats scoops of good, creamy chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone on a warm sunny day. What about you?

2 Likes

I had a great sleep yesterday. I’ve always find it difficult to sleep both day & night; but with three puff of Loud weed i was able get myself.

4 Likes

Agree! There’s just something about ice cream on a warm day that can instantly lift your mood!

For me, it was receiving the packages I ordered online for me and my family.

5 Likes

For me it was it was this quote, i am not sure why but it made me feel good inside somehow

Remember, you can´t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what´s behind you :blush:

4 Likes

I met up with some friends the other day who I hadn’t seen in almost a year! We had some really awesome moments, shared some laughs and the feelings that came with it all were just amazing. It wasn’t just a smile on my face, my whole soul was smiling too :))))))

4 Likes

NOTHING CHANGED !

(negative Cancer Test Result ) :grinning:

7 Likes

I made a special Dinner for the whole family and it came out great. It’s called “Kotthu” (it’s a food made with Roti made with all purpose flour and a mix of vegetables + eggs and/or meat or with only vegetables + Roti) A very famous Sri Lankan night food.

It’s something we can easily buy it from evening and night food stalls. And we used to get one for each member of the family and we had them at least once a month before. but the prizes went up unreliably and unfairly crazy

2 Likes

Imagine opening a position on a wrong symbol when being high, and when you realize that you are about 1k in profit, that is what made my day today.

3 Likes

Very happy this week on a little holiday in the Highlands, having rediscovered the fun of photography.

3 Likes

Dance!
It always makes me happy!
I need to dance more than any other thing in the whole world and Yesterday I danced a lot! well I had a great dinner and wine after that dance (thanks to USDJPY :joy:)

2 Likes

can U share some of those photos? i think everybody will enjoy

1 Like

Hi @NatureGirl -
Nah, I just take them for my enjoyment but I am aiming to get a whole selection on the wall at home so at least I see some of them each day.

3 Likes

I would like to see them, as well. But I respect your choice more than I would want to see them. It’s nice to know there are people who don’t feel compelled to share everything online. It’s nice when something personal can stay personal.

I, too, recently had some ice cream. I get the really small cups at the supermarket. It’s just one serving. These past few weeks have been a bit stressful, so I’ve had two a week, and they’re always a pleasure to eat!

2 Likes

Thanks. If I come across a nice pic after the hols I might post it up.

1 Like

I’ll love to see those beaches.

1 Like

Sleep is such an underrated necessity! I’m glad you were finally able to get it and hope you continue to do so.

Online orders arriving on time is another thing we take for granted!

That sounds amazing. Hope you get to do that more often this year!

That is definitely something to be happy about! This is great news, congrats!

1 Like

This sounds so flavorful and healthy! Does it look something like this:

That’s quite the rollercoaster ride there. Glad it’s the good kind. Congrats!

1 Like

I’ve been learning & trying to sleep without meds and never want to get addicted to weeds due to underlying health concerns. It’s crazy i smoke cannabis despite pneumonia, all thanks to covid-19 vaccine. I was able to smoke again on getting vaccinated

1 Like

A rarity these days!

I’m glad you’re able to still able to enjoy much needed treats without overindulging. That’s something to celebrate, too!

1 Like