This Week's Question: What's Your Best Life Quote?

“Everything happens in life, for a reason.”

I was a very negative person ever since my childhood and all my teen years. Everytime I looked only at the negative consequences and the bad parts. No one taught me mindfulness or positivity, and no one was there to help as well. But one day I came across this quote, it struck me for something I don’t even know what. And I thought a lot about time. Soon, it took nearly 1 year to change my thoughts. I started indulging in meditation and positive affirmations. It helped me to learn mindfulness, positivity, gratefulness, patience, dedication, anger control, and whatnot.

1, If you think you can, you are right and if you
think you can’t, you are also right.
2, Until what you know becomes what you do, you
will always remain the same.

1 Like

There are many i use or like… Here are some:
TO HAVE THE THINGS YOU NEVER HAD YOU MUST DO THE THINGS YOU NEVER DID!

LEARN TO SEE WITH THE HEART… BECAUSE WHAT IS ESSENCIAL IS INVISIBLE TO YOUR EYES

RESPECT IS EARNED, HONESTY IS APPRECIATED, LOYALTY IS RETURNED

1 Like

I would say the Latin phrase ‘Carpe Diem’. It is not a quote but it is something that resonates with me a lot. ‘Seize the day’ is something that I try to do every day. Not saying that you should not plan for the future and live being reckless or careless. Just make sure that you are not missing out on the present by worrying too much about the future. I am someone who likes to plan a lot but at the same time I try to be present in the moment and enjoy little things. Otherwise you don’t have any good memories to cherish when you will be done with all the planned future goals. Life should be about balancing. You must be planning for the future but living only in the present. I will repeat the same old lines. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift and that’s why it is called ‘present’.

I like your post be nice if you can expand abit more regarding number 4

absolutely I will. gotten from this famous book in the bible called the book of Ecclesiastes, the writer of the book, King Solomon, encourages humans to enjoy their vain lives and activities to the fullest. People must embrace the unforeseen chances of life since caution only impedes God’s providence. He urges young people to remain happy and to follow their inclinations, reminding them to always remember God. The things of earth are only temporary, and life is a cycle that eventually returns to God.

Solomon truly believed what he wrote and saw all things in this life as meaningless but why did he believe that. The simple answer is that he was right. So much of what we all do on a regular basis is meaningless. We work day after day to gain things that will eventually wear out and need to be replaced meaning we will need to keep working for those very same things all our life. Then one day all that we worked for will pass away along with the whole earth.

Ok thanks for your post I was just curious

1 Like

Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.
I’m not religious but that saying if applied would eliminate a lot of suffering

1 Like