This Week's Question: What's Your Ultimate Comfort Food?

It’s funny you mention Thai dishes. I’ve been watching different cooking shows lately. On a Thai show the chef used a big mortar and pestle.

Apparently, it’s common across different cultures. Use it to make sauces, ground up garlic, etc. In Mexico, they have one made of volcanic rock called molcajete. It’s a labor of love. You could alternatively throw the ingredients in a food processor…

We should have a thread in the lobby called ¨What’s cooking?¨ for foodies.

3 Likes

Yes Indians too grind spices like mustard seeds , peppercorns, cardamon pods ect lots of other spices are in powder form .

1 Like

Pasta and meatballs

burger and chips with original coke

Pap with chicken

Would coffee count? I’ll definitely say a warm cup of black coffee. It helps me feel so much better and relieved from the stress when I’m worried about anything.

2 Likes

just a cup of latte can make me relax that I made the latte art by my hand :))))))))))

1 Like

Oh some pizza with pepperoni
Fried chicken :poultry_leg:
Some Red wine :wine_glass: :yum:

1 Like

Pasta and a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on top :yum:

1 Like

Went to our Andy’s! Do you have that in your state? They’re like frozen custard like Rita’s or Culver’s!

Yes pls!!!

1 Like

We need to see photos!!!

1 Like

Coffee relieves stress for you? Whoa! haha. The caffeine never gives you the jitters?

But, still, I can relate. It’s warm and delicious. What’s not to like? You ever do anything like drop a small square of chocolate in your cup?

It may sound weird, but shrimp. I can eat them every day. I’ve read a lot about their benefits. In this article I found a lot of useful information about shrimp and how they help to lose weight.

1 Like

I hear ya! Shrimp are delicious! Served cold or hot, I’m eating them!

Hot chocolate with dipped marshmallows.

1 Like

Mine, bag of corn curls, fish n chips with vinegar

1 Like

I love pork rinds!!!