This Week's Question: What's Your Ultimate Comfort Food?

We’re doing something not trading-related today but still a fun one to answer!

When you’ve had a really long day or when things didn’t go as planned (like a trade gone wrong), what’s one meal or dessert or food item you want to enjoy?

Aka: What’s your ultimate comfort food?

Mine is any pasta dish, a giant bag of Cheetos, or a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food!

How about you?

7 Likes

Anything chocolate…

3 Likes

Crispy pork

4 Likes

This is easy. Nutella.

3 Likes

Comfort food usually simple food/unhealthy
So been from the UK probably pie and mashed potatoes gravy on a winter’s day
Ice cream can be abit addictive too

3 Likes

Ice cream!! Particularly, ice cream cake!

I wish it had more vitamins and minerals…

5 Likes

Mine is burger & fries, with matching choco float! haha! :laughing:

3 Likes

Ugh you did NOT have to include a photo!!! Now I want to go to a Coldstone nearby!!!

4 Likes

My ultimate comfort meal is soup - vegetable or with a type of meat, it’s just amazing to feel the warmth there at the end of a long day. I can really enjoy the smell and the warmth.

Dessert has to be Chocolate Ice cream for me. It just feels good. Sometimes I crushed in some cooking chocolate chunks there and mix it with chocolate ice cream, coldness of the ice cream gives an amazing crunchy texture to chocolate chunks and I love it even more.

3 Likes

It sure does!

In the US we have Five Guys. When you order a burger and fries, they put your burger in a generic paper bag, and DUMP the fries in! I haven’t eaten there in a while, but I think I’ll be going there soon!

2 Likes

A Salad Bowl. :innocent:

3 Likes

STOP!!! The Coldstone near me is right beside a Five Guys!!! :sob: I live for their fries. But dang their burgers are so expensive now lol.

1 Like

Time for the ultimate cheat day!!! Once a month? No harm there!!

Looks like I’ll be reaching deep into my coin jar for this one!

1 Like

I don’t know, After a while everything just tastes like grilled human to me.

Cheesy pasta and some good wine!

5 Likes

Chicken pot pie , and a ice cream sandwich pumpkin pie ice cream.

3 Likes

You Americans s have some strange dishes you probably think the same about the British :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know. Mashed potatoes and gravy sounds pretty good to me!!

Yes ,I do like abit of diversity, I cook lots spicey Indian/Thai dishes and like Italian too .

I tried cooking ham in Cola once (American) it was far too sweet for me :joy:

Just curious how it would turn out

1 Like