Thought on Broker

Hello, I’ve faced a problem with this broker. Since last week, I’ve have made my withdraw request and to this day there’s no sign of my money to my bank account. It seems my money just vanished out of nowhere.

Please, can I have an advice how I will get my money back cz I’m really disappointed in this broker. My account number is 60168087… PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

That’s sad to hear. Try to reach them from a different e-mail address, in order to double check if they’re ignoring you specifically or if the silence is part of a bigger problem

sounds really sad, you should published the same topic every popular forum.

have you informed in FPA ?

1 Like

agree with you , same suggestion i have

any response you got already ?

Hello, thanks to this thread I’ve been able to grab their attention. They’ve reviewed my case and worked on it, this is why a thread is very helpful. Thank you🙏

You did not state the brokers name. Anyway, it is normal sometimes to have issues with the broker that you use. The ability of that broker to solve the issue quickly is what matters. I have been using Forexchief for a long time, and the worst issue I have faced was credit card decline and was debited. The fund was sent back in no time. That is my favorite broker till date.

Did you got your money back?

Have you contacted the Broker Regulatory Agency?

Which broker was it?

Which broker was it?