Thoughts on Amy Sangster of infiniteprosperity.com.au

I notice that too but I just don’t want to say anything because I am Pro-Khaleesi ; Daenerys Targaryen ;). Sorry to disappoint lol

Not surprised, he’s very low key, and a really nice guy, who funnily enough is the head of IP. Technical swing trading, day trading, commodities etc. that’s the stuff he’s been taught and is passing it to us, so it’s a crying shame when people belittle me and IP with no real substance to their argument.

Thought so! Big GoT fan here! Gutted about the Red Wedding, I’m a Stark at heart :frowning:

[QUOTE=“konan;504122”]

They are only in a group because they are trying to coordinate the hedging. Real traders trade alone[/QUOTE]

Lol… You need to move your trading office out of your moms basement before I consider you a real trader.

Winter’s coming.

:wink:

[QUOTE=“Ethancol;504124”]Not surprised, he’s very low key, and a really nice guy, who funnily enough is the head of IP. Technical swing trading, day trading, commodities etc. that’s the stuff he’s been taught and is passing it to us, so it’s a crying shame when people belittle me and IP with no real substance to their argument.

Thought so! Big GoT fan here! Gutted about the Red Wedding, I’m a Stark at heart :([/QUOTE]

How many babypips accounts are you going to create and try to advertise IP on this thread Amy?

My dragons are coming :wink:

I love her character too. Lol @ picking sides in GOT…Have you read any of the books maybe?

Oh shes awesome loved her…Lol nope not yet… Maybe. Did you?

:smiley: always a presumptuous Pizza…Why don’t you accept my friend request, ya arse?!

I’ll spoil the show then for myself…I’d rather wait

[QUOTE=“konan;504132”]

:smiley: always a presumptuous Pizza…Why don’t you accept my friend request, ya arse?![/QUOTE]

Then I’d have to accept the dozens of other friend requests from most of the female members of this site… Once I do that then I’ll need a stick to beat them off me with.

Trying to keep a low profile…

Good, ask yourself this tho. Why does he have the need to make a website and market it like this to attract members if he’s profitable at trading. And where does he find the time…Starks got really fkd :confused:

Oh god. you’re serious aren’t you?

Shhhh no spoilers :wink:

Check lesson 1 on the site man, purely the desire to show the world what can be achieved. but no, they’re ‘flashy’ so theres an ulterior motive. can’t just be normal people who’ve made it can they? SURELY NOT. NOPE.

I know I know, Arya is gonna be a mean killer one day, just needs to get jacquen naharis to teach her!

Hahah, Emilia Clarke (daenyras) She is pure essence…

Seriously watch season 3 pronto!!

[QUOTE=“Ethancol;504139”]Check lesson 1 on the site man, purely the desire to show the world what can be achieved. but no, they’re ‘flashy’ so theres an ulterior motive. can’t just be normal people who’ve made it can they? SURELY NOT. NOPE.
[/QUOTE]

So do they offer any verified performance of any kind?

Asking Pizza to be your friend? I wouldn’t dare to be his friend Lol

Men seek help using female avatars - Society, media and science - Research highlights - Research and expertise - Home

It’s all bearded truckers with hot female avatars that want to settle down with a career in FX.

Absolutely, you know what? It doesn’t cost to email them via the enquiries address on the website.

Go and ask them yourself!