Thoughts on Udemy Forex courses?

Hello everyone.What are your guys’ thoughts on courses offered on sites such as Udemy and similar platforms? Is it legit? Which ones would you recommend?

1 Like

I mean you don’t really need to pay for forex education in my opinion because it’s all available for free online. You can probably pay for mentorship or is someone is selling a specific course

its a great reply , i also think its not necessary to pay for education. because as like baby pips forum lots of sources are available for better education.

Nearly every course has a disclaimer that says that you add your own style to the teaching. In other words you end up learning your self. Most plans can be found online simply try a few and see which fits your lifestyle

Search for babypips school of pipsology in this site

I’m Federico Sellitti on Udemy :slight_smile:
You can also find me on YouTube for free. In the description box of my videos, you will also find all the contacts. You can join anywhere for free, except Udemy courses that are for $9.99.

Good luck!

PS: if you visit my BabyPips profile, you can see the link to my track record. It’s a public account that I have shared with my students in October 2019. I value transparency, I use one of the systems I teach on Udemy and I also give the investor password to my MT4. You can access that account even without purchasing the Udemy course.

1 Like

Choose from a range of resources, designed to help you learn however – and wherever – it suits you.Discover how to trade – or Develop your knowledge – Build your trading skills with free online courses.

its really good and informative . but it should go through minimum for 3 times . but newcomers want good knowledge by finish just 1 times. that’s not possible.