Three phases of Trading - Want to know? Watch these videos till the end

1. Video# 1

Did you know there are basically three phases to trading? If you don’t know what phase you are in, you might as well go to the track and have a bet, because you won’t make it as a trader until you understand this one simple concept.

2. Video # 2

In this video, I discuss further the important aspects needed to succeed in trading. I go deeper into Phase 3. This is a continuation of my previous discussion about Trading’s Biggest Secret where I explain the 3 phases that each trader goes through in order to be successful.

P.S:
Although these videos are lengthy, yet one could get some important information / clues from both of them.

Disclaimer:
I have posed these videos just for the information of BP Community and specially for Novice / Beginners’ traders. I have no intention to promote any marketing materials at Babypips.com.

1 Like

Hi @anon58863749 thanks alot for share this three phases of trading videos…i’m verry appreciate.

1 Like

Interesting videos @anon58863749! :smiley: I was just wondering, how did you come across these videos? :smiley: Btw, Russ seems to look like someone I know, which is why I was smiling all throughout! hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is russ horn at his multi level marking best.

If the person in question was actually seriously that good why would he need to fleece 1000’s from unsuspecting newbies when he could be fleecing millions from any number of banks. My advice - don’t waste your precious time with these clips or russ horn.

Thanks @therealnigel for your advice about Russ Horn.

I don’t know who is he and I still don’t want to know about him.

But what I know is that everyone on the Internet is trying to marketing his product, courses etc. That’s why I have mentioned Disclaimer clause in my post and never use any word to encourage buying his system either.

I thought you have missed that clause.

I am a person who give more weitage or emphasis on " WHAT IS BEING SAID / TOLD" instead of knowing "WHO IS SAYING / TALKING.

And, in my opinion Ross didn’t say anything wrong in these videos. So, I posted them for the knowledge of Newbie traders.

However, if you think these videos would mislead the Novice traders, then you do have the right to Flag my post.