Tickmill broker

Hi there, cant seem to find much reviews on Tickmill. What are your thoughts on tickmill? I plan to go live with tickmill but unsure if I should

Tickmill is a safe broker offering a basic no frills MT4 platform, and competitive low cost trading. Most likely the simplicity offered would be welcome by most newbie traders.

Best of luck.

Tickmill is a broker which similar to IC market. Both of them are famous with ECN account which they only charges for commission with low spread environment. Currently I’m using Pacific Union as main trading account which they got attractive promotion as the moment.

I don’t know much about Tickmill but as far as IC Markets goes, I have very mixed feelings for it. Spreads certainly are low, with sometimes going down to 0.0 pips, but withdrawals are tacky. Several times it took me almost 2 weeks to get it processed. I think that’s a long time for any industry standards.

Alpari is good, processing from their end happens within a day.

2 weeks is a very long time. Fxview takes 2 days!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

You can check Forex Peace Army with 221 reviews.

Great broker for scalping, been using their pro account for a long time, maybe 6 years. They constantly work to make their platform cheaper and faster. Also I like their approach on contentious issues they try to be really fair.

hmm 2 days vs 1, beginning to think with IC Markets I did wait long to get my money in my hands. How are the spreads? Low / high ?

I have used both Fxview and Alpari in the past and I found spreads of Fxview slightly lower. Average with Alpari is 0.4 (which is good) and with Fxview 0.2. Both offer floating spreads so a lot depends on market conditions too.

It’s a good broker for starting up, commission costs, spreads are reasonable.