Time to crack some pips ICT style!

It just took 70% out and I made what I’v risked :slight_smile: Moved stops to Break even and it’s a free trade from here on out.

Nice bro! :smiley: I’m moving my stops to break-even on my trades too :slight_smile:

Where about in Pretoria do you live?

Close to Woodlands mall, you from PTA?

Johannesburg - we should make a trade group lol!

By the way, exit points for this trade?

I’m looking at 1.2980, but what is ADR low for today? Do you know?

1.30 might be a seriously strong support level…

ADR @ 1.2987 if my indicator is setup right.

Yea, 1.3 will def be a strong supp. Lets look and see what NYO brings, maby we should take profits at 1.3005 and look for another entry on NYO rather?

Or we can remain in the trade and see if the NYO confirms it, thing is I don’t think they’ll break the 1.3 lvl without a fight getting people to go long for if they go short and taking out the shorts 1st. So it might retrace to Take us out before it drops and people will buy into that before the banks drop it trough 1.3. Just my theory lol

What do you think, lets say that the “banks” can be seen as one person that is trying to take your money and the rest of the world’s aswell, if you where that one person and you wanted the market to go lower, what would you do with the price now? Drop it straight down or take out the short possitions of the other players 1st?

Did you see the decline in open interest on the EUR?

I actually have no idea what to do to be honest. I can’t imagine it retracing above the entry points because of the market structure on the daily chart, but at the same time, I can’t imagine it blowing through 1.3000 anytime soon. Also, its not retracing all that much for an NYO entry, so it’s a bit scary…

It’s only 6:50 in NY atm. I’v seen it take out LO highs in NYO lots of times before… Thats one of the main reason I’m thinking of taking my profits now and taking another trade on a NYO signal, that is to say if we get one :confused:

I got scared and pulled the plug on all my trades… Let’s hope I don’t regret it like I usually do!! :wink:

I’m 90% out of my trade now, it’s close enough to the daily range and it’s not even NYO open just yet. I’ll look and see if I can re-enter in NYO for a better price…

OK, I think I finally clocked in a trade that is worthy of showcasing, and with a previously untraded pair as well! :smiley:

Pair: EUR/JPY
Bias: SHORT
Entry: 103.50
Stop loss: 103.70
Exit: 102.65
Result: +85 PIPS
1% risked on the trade, resulting in a healthy 4% gain to equity!

Here’s why it was so magnificent:

1. OTE short on H1:

1. Divergence with GBPJPY and USDJPY:

1. Stochastic divergence (the coup-de-grace):

Thank you Mr ICT!

Great trade… but dont look for divergence between the USDJPY and the others because they are not that correlated. Good trade… Hope you are done for the week…lol

Haha bro every single time I say I am done for the week, I ALWAYS end up trading and losing, don’t I :wink: Let’s put it this way, I am done for the week UNLESS something absolutely perfect lines up tomorrow :wink: I still need to get 5.6% to reach the 10% monthly goal…

You dont need to reach the goal. You just have to make sure every trade you take has tools that justify it. Goal chasing never helps… you can only take what the market gives you.

True, but I’ll never know if 10% a month is consistently possibly unless I try, right? :wink:

This thread will help us, i hope you all keep posting

I’v taken this trade in NYO

Short EURUSD @ 1.3049, lets see what happens…

It worked out nicely :slight_smile:

Hey guys

Based on the earlier charts I posted, I still feel bearish on the EUR but this buy seemed to work out perfect.

The Judas:

The OTE on the 1H chart:

The OTE on the 5 min chart as per mid figure support:

BUT, like I said I’m still bearish… I’m gonna take 70% off close to the 1.3 resistance and then in the next pic you can see the OTE short that could kick in on NYO. Also look at the 80 figure close to it and the ADR.

And here it is, this is what I expect to happen in NYO. If it does happen like that I will trade it, I’m not gonna trade it to happen :wink:

Note: This trade kicked in already in the time it took me to post this.

So guys, lets see what happens to the trade and what NYO brings :slight_smile:

ttyl

Sybrand