Time to crack some pips ICT style!

Hahaha yeah bro I know what you mean :wink: For me personally, I just like doing it because on this forum virtually every man and his dog claim to be profitable but shudder at the mere mention of myfxbook (Iā€™m not referring to ICT in case anyone makes that conclusion).

So far in my own experience Iā€™ve found that 6% per month does the trick. I agree that 10% and more is certainly possible, but as you will remember from the last time, I pushed so hard for it that I would be within touching distance and then throw it all away. 6% is only a trade or three at most if I can wait for ideal entries - it equates to low stress and still doubling up the account annually.

But anyway, enough talk, time for some action! :smiley:

nice to see you back in action! really looking forward to it. i have similar goals as you do. letā€™s see what we can do. 2013 here we come! :slight_smile:

Hi Puremuscle,
Just found this thread. I look forward to seeing how you go with things. All the best with it. I also hope the thread stays good and positive for you as well :slight_smile:

Hi PureMuscle

Iā€™m a newbie here! This is my first post after 3 months. I have been reading Babypips for quite awhile and found some really useful study material on forex. Iā€™m really grateful to many here who shares their trading insights. I would like to know how did you manage to overlay to pairs on dailyfx charts. I tried what you mentioned in the post but i cant find the pair that i want compare relative to on the list after i right clicked. Am i missing out something?

Thanks

Right, Iā€™m calling it a day here at BabyPips - To all my mates, keep fighting the good fight! :smiley: Weā€™ll meet up one day and share our tales of victory! :smiley:

If anyone is interested in my progress, youā€™ll find me as always on myfxbook:

PureMuscleā€™s Profile | Myfxbook :slight_smile:

Best of luck.

so whatā€™s your plan now? reading books? looking at charts trying to figure them out on your own?

I guess I shouldā€™ve stuck to my word and left the forums alone, I wouldā€™ve at least avoided seeing this whole ICT blow-up. In any event, as many have said, itā€™s a moment of clarity - time to do things the hard way.

Haha donā€™t you worry about that bro, Iā€™ll find a way in this market, even if itā€™s the last thing I ever do :wink:

keep positive , dont let the Ict bother you.