Time to crack some pips ICT style!

Good attitude bro. The way I see it, we must accept the probabilistic nature of our work. The more successive wins we accumulate, the closer we are to a loss - even though each trade is independent of the previous one. How’s that for a paradox?

Enjoy your profits.

In and out of the market and done for the week :wink: Now that is efficiency! :stuck_out_tongue:

Went long on the fiber during NYO at 1.2350 using a limit order! Oh YES Son! :stuck_out_tongue: the details are in the myFXbook link, I’ll include my checklist tomorrow :slight_smile:

Heh, took the same trade. Only i didn’t held to for a very long time, as Beranke was speaking. After those few speech days i try to avoid them! But good job. Keep it up :wink:

Glad to see you back in the action, and raking in the pips it seems the last week! Been a while since ive dropped in!

Keep up the good work, glad to see you making a strong comeback after a few losses… The only thing i would chime in and comment on is to say try reducing your number of trades per week… Remember, look at every trade and think ‘if i can only take my best 1 trade a week / month - would the criteria for this trade be good enough’…

You only need a few good trades a month to really kill it in this market, time and patience will pay in the long run…

Anyway, im back now, so i will be stalking your myfxbook as usual :smiley:

Good luck musketeer, see you on the battlefield :57:

Excellent stuff bro - you know I’m always up for some good advice :stuck_out_tongue: I am certainly trying very hard to cut down on my trades per week, at least I’m getting below 10 consistently, I agree that it is key :slight_smile:

Anyway, new week coming up, let’s give it a killing bro! :smiley:

All for one and one for all!

[U]Weekly analysis - 13/08/2012 to 17/08/2012[/U]

[B]EURUSD[/B]

The fiber, like its sister, the cable, is currently trading in a range, and has been doing so for a while now. I would imagine that once these ranges are broken, we may see some massive swings in the market. At this stage it looks like everyone is banking on dominant USD strength, and with everything happening in the Eurozone, it’s hard to question them. I think that once price breaks the range, it’ll be a case of finding any means to get in line with the trend, because it will almost certainly be very one-sided.
Nevertheless, trading in the current range-bound environment is particularly lucrative, with entries being focused on around the top and bottom of the range. As things stand, I’ll be looking at the following levels of support and resistance to bring about some action in the coming week:

On the current four-hourly chart, we can see that the fiber is making higher highs and higher lows within the abovementioned range (between 1.2440 and 1.2040. Thus it may be better to focus on long entries during this week, especially given the latest COT data, which shows increasing short positions being scooped up by commercials. A particular area of interest is the area 1.2200 to 1.2240 which may be the Judas swing downwards for the week, followed by upwards strength for the remainder. This area is the OTE retracement from the latest swing high to swing low. Should price break the 1.2200 level, I’m guessing it should find support again at 1.2120 – 1.2150.

Market flow remains bearish on the H4, but market structure is still bullish. It may be prudent to keep away from the fiber and focus on the cable this week, unless the aforementioned levels are hit (combined with other confluences of course!)

Lol as I was typing that the price just blasted upwards! Ahhhh :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, key shorting interest may be around 1.2400, or if it breaks that hard, then 1.2500 - 1.2550

GBPUSD

<>

Deliciously ripe!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i noticed that too bro

Something’s a comin’ ya hear!

Well at least I hope so! :smiley:

Guess not! The lack of volatility is astonishing…

Tomorrow will be BIG…I hope :smiley:

In, out, and done for the week boys! :stuck_out_tongue:

Entered at 1.5647 (wanted 1.5640 but didn’t think it would come back down, my entry was late!)
Exited at 1.5705 (1.5710 looks like a massive bearish OTE, coupled with the fractal high which has formed on the daily)
Coined a tidy 4.38%!

Some messy looking divergence before the trade:

Thank you very much to the UK for having awesome retail sales :stuck_out_tongue: ICT’s tools picked up that one way in advance though of course!

Same entry tho I’m still in it with just a 10 pip stop…virtual high five PM

This Month: +20.19%

Bro, you need to stop killing it, your making the rest of us look bad! :smiley:

Awesome trade man, well done!

Really bad… awesome trading for this month. nice work Pure

Wow man! you are smashing it, a real turn around bro! hats off to you! Me and San J have booked flights to come over and sit with you for the next month, we need to catch up lol

Keep up the money management too, goes to show you don’t need to risk a lot to make a lot!

gogo dude! well done! :slight_smile:

Thanks brother! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha I think I’ve pushed it to the limit this month, any further and my card would be coming up! :wink:

Hahaha for sure bro! Too bad my performance and our cricket seem to be inversely related :wink:

Thanks you guys, but the real thanks belongs to ICT! I’m just really happy to have turned things around after my stunning collapse last month - it’s all money management and cutting down the number of trades - two core ICT concepts of course (tips hat to the Master of FX, Mr Huddleston!)

test, trying to post but its not letting me