Timezones and MA's

What you are looking at is the ideal chart for this strategy - This was a good trade 64 PIPs, remember, you must be patient and wait for the right product at the right moment (trend direction), when you recognize the pattern (and you will), enjoy the eye opening moment. AUD-NZD-JPY are great combinations for Asian sessions- USDCAD(Most USD)-GOLD-SILVER for NY Sessions

I will share a strategy that I use for longer term trades, some of you are probably familiar with it - In this chart example (Note: I did not take this particular trade, it is only a sample for the discussion), the Trend direction is bullish on Weekly-Daily-4hrs, the entry is the same as the regular NY Session following a fake downward move. Notice how the candles stay above the 10 MA line, I only exit once the candle crosses over the moving average and closes below the 10 MA line (Yellow). The trade can go on for hours or even days before the exit presents itself.

Take a look at your favorite charts during a trend and see how many PIPs this would generate for you. (My MA settings are 10-20-50). Note: My entry strategy never changes

Let me know how you did. Cheers