Tiny Scalp Journal

Hello, I’ll be writing a journal of my scalp trades. :slight_smile:

I love this new discourse forum in Babypips. I have a journal in other forum, but I think I’ll switch here after adapting to this new platform.

Regards.

First trade for today on USDJPY. Mini scalp off previous day’s high breakout as SR flip zone.

Missed few nice scalps, took a quick CT setup from SR area.

Decided to stripped all Indi from the chart. Pure price action scalping based on long term SRs + local SRs.

First trade is a mistake/loss. Second trade is a loss from the try to take the local SR flip. Third one is a local SR as well, partially closed and let the rest run to the next SR.

Hey looking good. I tried to contact you via private message but I dont know how to do so. Do you do mainly scalping?

Hey thanks. My entries are all based on scalp (SL 3-5 pips), but if I get the chance, my exits will be based on H1/HTF PA zone. Generally, my tg is about 2-3R. I don’t subscribe to the idea of negative R scalp style, where risk is higher than reward.

Whats the best way to contact you? Wanna find out something. I cant seem to send private messages

Interesting. Is this live or demo? I have always thought scalping to be an interesting strategy, though I myself am a trend trader. Seems like you are doing well so far. Interested to hear more.