TMT Istanbul - High Ratio and High Target => $

This strategy is applied between 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM, and between 3:45 PM and 6:00 PM. It’s called TMT Istanbul. When the right conditions are met, I receive a notification, open my screen, and if the correct setups are in place, I execute trades. I will try to share my trades in real-time on this page. My trades aim for high targets and have a very high success rate…

Can you share anything about the strategy?

Let me give an example of an uptrend, and I will add a chart as well. Before an uptrend begins, there must be a downtrend. When the last pullback of the downtrend is broken by a candle at the start of the uptrend, and that candle accompanies a pullback within the uptrend, it confirms the uptrend. My software sends an alert for all these conditions, so I don’t need to monitor it manually.

I’ve just entered a USD/CHF uptrend trade.

My other trades. I just opened them.

I close my trades at 1:00 PM UTC+3 due to U.S. data releases and the Japanese market close, and then I continue trading between 3:45 PM and 6:00 PM.

I kept my trades open a bit longer than I should have, and this is the current situation.

At 5:25 a.m., I saw a nice opportunity. I’m in two short position

One more. GBPUSD

I closed two of my trades in the NZD Group.

Opened GBPJPY

Tradingview Opinion Feed for GBPJPY

Tradingview Opinion Feed for GBPUSD

Thanks for sharing your trading journal in real-time. Following along!

Nice. Is this software free to use, or is there a cost associated with it? Just curious about how it’s set up.

The software was developed by one of my students. I did not pay for it, and I have given him the rights to sell it. However, you can still apply the strategy without the software.