To everyone who have made withdraw with your broker, plz comment

Nice performance. I like it.

Hi, I traded with many of brokers and I withdrew all my profit from my accounts. My last 2 brokers are DukasCopy and Gainsy.

can you give a screenshot?

This topic is really helpful as I think it provide evidence of a trustful broker can pay for their client.

dollace, that was a screenshot. Ok, one more time:

Last time i mad a withdrawal was last year. This is a good motivation for me. Thanks guys.

I made a last withdrawal last year. I traveled by the world for a few time. It was a little spontaneous release) Now I deposited $20K to my account.

Thanks for providing your screenshot.

I think many brokers give withdrawal in time but all my previous brokers took time like atleast 5-6 hours to process. With Exness its the best ever as all withdrawals are instant except wire transfer and creditcard.

I for sure have made over 5 withdrawals from Profiforex and I have been paid each and every time and very fast with into my credit card account; most withdrawals take less than 24 hours to be processed no matter the amount.

I also use skrill for withdrawals… here is a big one i got from XM last month…so yeah I think they can pay!

The fact that there is a thread started about experiences in withdrawing funds is scandalous! Whether you can withdraw funds or not should NOT BE in question. If any of you have any problems withdrawing funds this is a HUGE red flag. Run away and never do business with said broker again. In fact, contact their regulator (If they have one) and file a formal complaint. This will help future investors and perhaps break the cycle of unregulated fringe brokers scamming clients.

It is very vital to be careful when choosing a broker. So far in my trading with profiforex the withdrawal method has been okay . I have not encounter any problem for now.

Can you post a screenshot of it?

I feel so annoyed when I hear about people getting scammed. Why on Earth do people resort to such things?! Anyway, I’ve been using Fxview for almost 2 years now, and although my trading amount is low, I’ve not faced any issue as such. Have used XTB also in the past. Thankfully had no issues with withdrawals even then. Bet I‘ve been lucky, considering the number of scam stories I’ve heard in the past. Be careful people!

It’s important to trade with reliable brokers because you can learn to manage successfully market and credit risk in trading, but broker default or scam risk is completely out of your control. That’s why we have to spend more time and be careful when choosing a company for trading.

Reportedly, profiforex do have some concerns with withdrawals and delayed resolutions as I went through a couple of reviews on forex peace army.

I too was afraid about falling in the same situation with my brokers - fxview and alpari. Guess it’s not the case so far

If possible, please share the name of the broker that scammed you. It will be helpful for others as well.