To new beginnings, a life of success and wealth, but most importantly...to Happiness!

Hey There. I’m new to forex, and the reason I’m deciding to begin now is because I realised that what I went to school for isn’t what I really want to do, so forex is a way to make money to sustain myself while doing what I love. I really hope this will be a new beginning that will change my life forever (in a good way:sweat_smile: ).

3 Likes

Welcome on board @Dimples_Zulu… Forex is a pretty good way to achieve financial freedom and the ability to pursue one’s dreams. I wish you all the best on your journey.
Hope you’re pretty familiar and ready to put in what is required to achieve your goals.

I think you might find.Pipcrawler’s Thoughts on Setting Newbie Expectations instructive.

Good luck

3 Likes

Thank you @macilme for the warm welcome. I really appreciate the suggestion and support.

as a New right place you have chosen , welcome for that , just keep focus and patience , lots of way there is to increase knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the forums, @Dimples_Zulu! I wish you well on your new journey.

Welcome to BP @Dimples_Zulu. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

How long have you been trading? Are you also trading live or demo? :slight_smile:

I’m new too but wanted to day Welcome!

This is one heck of a good money making opportunity. I started only 18 years ago and I’m only dug in by negative 27,000 dollars.

I’m expecting to make a comeback any day now.

Come on baby give me two sixes.