To New beginnings

Hi, ya’ll! My name is Jolim and my classmate referred me to this site. Ive been looking into how I could become financially wealthy before the age of 25. The reason why I’m here is because I did not know where to start and this site was referred to me by a trustworthy person. I chose now because I do not know when I am able to start or look into and learn about these kinds of things. i chose now because there is no right time to chase after your dreams. It is now or never. I hope to buy my mother a house and to be financially free.I look to making a difference in the world not just for my own benefit. I seek to make a difference and to help those that need it the most. Im here to learn and to get better every day.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

The very first step of Earning is Learning. You’re in the right place to learn. Start here - The School of Pipsology

Go through it carefully and start demo trading. Time and Patience is your friend.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Welcome! Study hard!

I think it’s important to visualize your dreams, they will help you when you start to lose motivation.

What kind of house would you like to buy for your mother?

Can you share a picture of what it might look like?

1 Like

At the end of the day, it will be experience that will either make you successful or not. Prepare for years of hard work ahead of you. There is no short cut despite what social media marketing hype would have you believe.
Focus on learning and let rewards, if any, take care of themselves.

Best of luck.

2 Likes