To start a broker firm using a White Label with tax credits and zero investment

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to start a broker firm using a White Label and tax credits but with no investment/cash upfront.

As previously stated, the UK government owes my company largely above 15 Million Pounds Sterling : also I though I can use this tax credits in a White Label partnership, turning my company into a broker firm…The challenge being to find broker White Label who doesn’t request any payment upfront but instead can wait for a first payment after the first three months in the brokerage business or the first $20 000 earned for example.

Obviously, I have a trader mindset but this could help me to equally resolve few ongoing “technical issues”…with some brokers…especially since I equally have a master degree in Market Finance.

Cheers,
Falcon

Interesting approach. I really don’t think there is one from what I have seen. Wishing you all the best to meet such broker offering that.

@garfield01
The approach is original just like my present circonstances.
Maybe I should instead try to find firstly a credit broker.

But I realised that this option is just implicitly redirecting me to a most common solution (but not so easy) : sell some of the company’ share…while I don’t really want to sell.

I will suggest you to start your brokerage firm with Mobius Trader 7 whitelabel solution which has more pre-included features like CRM, Trader’s Room, Copy trading , IB area and PSP

You can search about this platform on google
It is available at relatively low cost

@amolp
My problem is that I would like to start at zero cost.

You can go for demo once for Mobius Trader 7 and you can decide after that.

Its all depends on you.

To earn money in business , investing money is more important

@amolp It is strange that the site request an email adress AND a skype or telegram adress for the application of a demo account.

This is one of those intellectual property and identity thieves who stolen my company business plan and design and presently refuse to pay their 15 Million sterling bill.

Further evidence available on request.

Please go to www.finovace.com
They will provide you with demo for Mobius trader 7

I have got demo account details from them on email ID

Contact to their sales team [email protected]

@amolp I’m not interested. Cheers.

No problem , Your wish , Good luck

If you have any technical issues with a broker, you should always reach out to them and get your issues resolved. I mean this works for me so.

@millicentchick I tried several times but all the times they were in total negation.

Without zero investments, you won’t be able to make any money in the forex market. In the forex market, you need money to make money. It is all about buying a currency pair at a low price and selling it at a higher price. This is how you make profits and make your trades work for you.