To start trading

Hello! Guys, please tell me how you started to learn trading? From what is better to begin? Did you read any books about it? As for me, I’ve found a market guide /capital.com/popular-forex and other useful info, but I would like to know your opinion from what is better to start cause I’m a beginner

Go through the school of pipsology first

Other places have tips on how to trade, which are meant for those who have an understanding of the market. The school will give you the understanding needed to filter information gotten from all over the web.

That’s how I learnt anyway…

1 Like

it is more appropriate for you go through the school of psychology minimum 2-3 times , you can trade in a demo account besides this studies.

1 Like

start with the school here first.

1 Like

If one wants to start trading it’s good to go through the School of Pipsology right here on Babypips.

1 Like

very common answer, Baby pips school+ demo practicing= minimum result when starting a live account.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! The school on here is definitely the best place to learn from I found.

1 Like

And also demo trading helped me a lot too.

1 Like

you said demo helped you a lot , sounds positive , by the way how many information you took from demo by learning and how it works in real account ?

1 Like

I registered on capital com for free, switched to demo, but haven’t done anything yet there, first will watch a video how to use this platform

Find a good online stock broker and open a stock brokerage account.

1 Like

before I start trading forex, I read some articles in this forum.

1 Like

Go through all the lessons provided by Babypips forum. And side by side try to acquire information from other reliable forex e-books and audio books. However, study will remain incomplete as long as you are practicing it with demo account. So give sufficient time in understanding the basics.

1 Like

Find a good broker. Find a platform that is easy to understand and use. Do babypips traning. Practice with demo account.

But remember trading Demo money is easy because you dont feel anything loosing and winning does not give you any thing. But practice money management and stick to what is working when switching from demo to real money. And remember to build up a strong capital will take time but it is possible.

I also recommend find a strategy that works for you. I use the Cowabunga system and that works for me.

1 Like

In my opinion what demo does is get you hooked up with the market and also helps you to learn more about the broker’s trading conditions. I used Forexchief demo account for a while and since I was satisfied with what they offered, I switched to a real account.

1 Like

Interesting post. Its always healthy to hear from someone who does not hold the conventional viewpoint. You should please say more on this - did you find a better approach to starting trading?

1 Like

For now I’m trying myself in demo practicing and reading material here. Thank you all for advices, it clarified my issue