TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

yep usdcad is inside bar aswell!

I’ve got my orders in now for those mentioned already.
But I also still have old orders back from Thursday that are (from what I understand) still valid.
They are: Gbpusd usdchf usdjpy. The 21sma has remained the same so no changes here. Anyone else got the same?
I note you didnt set many orders on Friday Toby due to first Friday news. Maybe then you don’t also have these pending orders?

if the sma21 is trending up or down all pending orders still valid, but be careful when your trading live cause sometimes same currency pair produce more than 1 inside bar in a week like usdcad within a period of 3 trading days there is 2 inside bars, so money management is really vital here! calculate how much your willing to risk! cheers wan!

Anyone else now in the AUDUSD trade?
I’m not sure whether to hang on to this one as per the rules or not. Rules are rules, but resistance levels also must be noted. with AUD now at $1.07, that’s getting up to all time highs so i’m tempted to close out…The 21 SMA is trending up nicely so…currently up around +4
Thoughts?

While I am not currently using this system, I would assume the nice rise of the EMA 21 would be due to the latest rate news from the RBA, that they leaving the over night interest rate at 4.25%

This could lead to more demand for the AUD and thus improve your position even more. But there are greedy people out there who just want profit :54: and they could be looking at profit taking…

In the end, rules are meant to be bent, trading is a personal endevour, and systems are only one of many tools you will be using. If you feel its time to duck and run, profit is profit :cool:

Toby123
I looked at your last 85 trades. 52 wins, about 62% win rate. Net $2,500 profit. About $48 net per trade with two mini contracts. Does this seem accurate to you? It seems to run is winnig and losing runs. I’m not seeing a 2 to 1 profit margin.
I assume you are making interventions. I’m not sure why some losses were over $200. I’m still impressed with you strategy. Please comment. Thanks

greg, what are you reffering to? not sure.

I thing Greg’s referring to your other thread where your posting weekly results. Sorry no time to find right now, but I thought I’d seen another thread by you where you post weekly results. I think the short answer to that is that in that other thread your not just using this method only?

I thing Greg’s referring to your other thread where your posting weekly results. Sorry no time to find right now, but I thought I’d seen another thread by you where you post weekly results. I think the short answer to that is that in that other thread your not just using this method only?

thats another system that im about to share to you guys soon, those one is compose of few indicators and my EA, plus manual interventions, its excellent result, so far 40+% profit after 11 trading days, the maximum drawdown is 5.3%… not bad!!!

Nice one. Looking forward to seeing that system Toby. I’m liking this one at the moment though.

nice cake i wanna have it…lol…

boom!!!

200 pips gbpjpy

gbpusd and audusd in positive aswell.

Amazing system Toby it really works and thank you for posting it up, just one question when does the daily bar close gmt time?

I am a little confused as to which time zone I am meant to use as my chart provider shows gmt time and the daily bar closes at 22:00 gmt ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks again

mesh, you can contact your broker ask them what time the daily bar close, my broker close at exactly 00:00 market watch time or broker time (+2 local time or gmt time). cheers!

Mesh, are you sure?
Try zooming in and out to change the scale a bit. You may be interpreting the 23rd hour bar as the 22nd? Even try viewing the m30 and h4 . Well just try the other time scales also to check.

My broker is GMT and I get a 23rd hour bar before the next one which is 00:00.

share your template please

Boom, got that one too. Thanks Tony

Mesh which broker?? One of us might know.

Asked and and answered. I’m looking forward to looking that the new system. So far I like the inside daily bars. I’m going to start trading two contracts, the second with half the usual target range. Thanks again toby123.