TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

USDCHF looks very promising. An inside bar formed around a resistance/support level from Sep - Nov 2011. Next support level is WAY down at 0.85750, so there’s plenty of territory for price to fall through. Same story with EURUSD on the upside.

Sell order for usd/chf today guys? Any opinions?

alf, sellstop @ 0.8936

Thanks for the heads up!

hi toby, for EU are you trading it as well?
also does GU qualify as an inside bar?

Many thanks in advance

yep, i have pending orders for that 2 pairs!! cheer!!

I shifted my inside bar orders for eurusd and usdchf over this morning after new insiders formed.

Ditto. I also have an inside bar (buy) on EUR/JPY

so has your order with eurusd and usdchf triggered yet?

yes…

Stopped out on eurusd just now by a whisker…
(bugger, that was my first live trade with this system)

Me to.
My first post.

Greetings from germany

Same here but my Us/cad has finally broken in the right direction(i did place my order on sunday evening even if 21 ma was flat-ish and looking good…the us/chf triggered too and in the red for now…lets things unfold n see (easier to say when u r on demo i confess…)
Isabelle

I love the Toby123 strategy. It is working very well for me. However I vary it depending on the price action signals. I was fortunate to pick up this short trade on the usdcad. The bearish pin bar following the inside was too much to resist. I ran two short contracts, the first I have taken profit or 80 pips the second has a stop at B/E. The 21 sma was flattening out a little but the bearish pip bar could not be ignored.

I would appreciate any comments on using variations of Toby123.

I took this trade too but set a take profit at +60 as I was away from computer, cant complain though and analasis was good

i lost 200 pips both eurusd and usdchf but usdcad + 190 pips at the moment! ( remember i use 2 positions all the time one with fixed TP and the other one without TP),

usdcad did not indicate an inside bar on the daily charts, is that correct? or do i have the wrong charts.

What made you took this trade toby?

that was my pending order last friday,

Hello everybody!
Started to use this system on Tuesday. EUR/USD SL hit, USD/CHF and EUR/JPY still pending. So far -50pips. Thanks Toby for the system, I hope it’ll work out great!

Toby, that USDCAD order last Friday had an almost flat 21 SMA. Did you not think so? Worked out well for you, but I steered clear of it and so did others because of the flat SMA, as is the criteria in the rules. However if you zoom the chart out then it doesn’t look as flat. What do you call a flat SMA? Dead flat no matter what level of zoom?

Got stopped out on usdchf. The inside bar formed just short of a support level. I’m wondering if inside bars are better traded as reversal signals when short of a support / resistance level.