TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

Hi Sheriff

The different quotes got the better of me so I opened a demo acct with GFT. I have one with IG in the UK. Anyway taking
the EurJPY as an example, the prices for that they both displayed today were exactly the same. However, GFT time clock is
one hour behind. Therefore last night they displayed a low for the cross as 23.50 which put the low into yesterdays price
action. IG meanwhile put the low in at 00.50 which was time on the British Isles, and therefore the low went into
todays price. I wonder did GFT put their clocks forward last weekend? Maybe there is another reason. If there is u might
let me know. I wonder is it affecting the return of the system.

Thanks for the quick reply. Is GFT UK a GMT broker?

Nothing on mine either, except Usd/Cad, and too flat for me. Oh well watch and wait :slight_smile:

Can say I also am not seeing what Sherrif sees. I only see USDCAD as inside bar, and even then SMA is too flat so I’m out

Ditto.

Don’t think were going to get much action now until at least next week.

Hello, I have seen the same JPY IB’s as Sherrif saw and I have also entered the orders. Broker= Forex com UK.
René

Wierd that there’s a few differences at the moment. On my charts those suggested inside bars are no where near being an inside bar. Not by a long shot.
Not saying there’s a right or wrong here, I’m just saying its strange how a few are suddenly seeing things differently.
I note that a few places across the world turned their clocks back an hour or so over the weekend due to daylight saving. I think it’s got a bit to do with this. Wonder if we’ll now always be seeing different inside bars !!?? Hope not.

Wan, I tried to upload the graphs, but that gave an error.
Gr. René

Have you guys kept a trading journal since the start of this thread? How much profit (or loss) have you made so far? I must confess that I stopped trading IBs exclusively and became more price-action oriented in general (pin bars, engulfing bars etc).

I see a USD/JPY pending order…do you guys think that the sma is too flat?

Hi topclass,
As much as I know here in UK the time is changed to summer time earlier then in the rest of the world, I might be wrong though.
About figuring out all the little detail, for me this system is about getting things in order and getting things right. I fully understand that different brokers will have slightly different charts, which will affect the system, but I’m happy with this, because I can’t access any interbank feed, so I’ll use what I can. The thing is, the system has sound basis like 1:2 risk reward ratio, exact entry and exit rules, and a filter (21 SMA) and it works with the trend. So based on this I like this system, the broker I use is the broker and feed I can access, that’s it. No need to worry about the little detail.

I took this one on board, the SMA looks good to me, it’s been trending very well for the last couple of month and still is going up, so I added this one to the one I already have.

Haven’t kept one since the start of the thread, but I started on 27th of February. The result is 230 pips in green, W%is 41% over 12 closed trades.

Looks like UK broker’s charts produce the most IB’s!:22:

I placed the pending USD/JPY trade also :22:

OK guys, nothing new today. No pending orders triggered, and no new pending orders. All the orders are still valid in my view. Let’s wait… what’s gonna happen next.

Sheriff, I see an IB for the AUDUSD. It’s a short. There’s an IB on the nzdusd also but SMA is flat. Strange your still seeing different results. Anyone else?

Two out of three of my brokers see that AUDUSD inside bar…this is getting too strange

Wan, my AUDUSD rates of last 2 days:
APR 4: L=1.02425 H=1.03100
APR 5: L=1.02512 H=1.03219. H is not OK.
Gr. René

That is what I pray for when I have the nerve to go for it!