TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

Is anyone (including Toby) trading this full time successfully? Also how long have you traded it and do you trade anything else at the same time? Any loss months?

Thanks

Hi everyone

I’m a newbie to Toby’s system and only been trading live for a couple of weeks - having studied the system - would I be looking to buy eur/usd at end of play today if things stay as they are (comparing todays candle with fridays)

Thx in advance

Hi, why to buy ? SMA is not direct pointing to sell ?

Best regards

According to my daily chart SMA is trending upwards so as I read rules then its a buy order 5 pips above high of 1.3267?

Hi, strange… mine is downwards, my broker is Pepperstone… take a look:

thats odd? Dont why it would be different? I’m going to give it a try but keep an eye on trade.

Cheers

Jon - Broker ETX Capital - how do you add a chart to this message - did try

Mine is also trending down. Got a sell stop order at 1.32000

Hi Jon, I think you should not use a web app for trade. I see the candles different of mine also… I use MT4.
Is your broker market maker ? It should not look that different.

I take a look in Hotforex broker also and it downward in MT4.

Other people can confirm please ?

I’M just jumping in here to make sure of something else I noticed has not been mentioned on this thread, but definitly need to be…it is extremely important that you either always look on bid chart or on buy chart, that could be the discrepency you guys seem to often have, too…somebody who is experienced with this system needs to post which chart type to look at- BID or ASK!!!

Ive looked at bid, ask and mid charts and they all say upward trend for SMA at 21?

Mine is also uptrending since end of last week (SMA21, Closeprice based)… Broker ActiveTrades…

People I asked to Pepperstone support to check it and they said my setup is right… the diference can be because broker time diference. Are your brokers ECN or Market makers ? My account at Pepperstone is ECN.

cheers

Greetings!

I am now totally confused as to which broker to use for the 21 sma direction. At 4PM Central GMT 00:00, the following brokers had the following EU direction:

Pepperstone: Down
IBFX: Up
FXDD: Down
Oanda: UP

The new daily candle was the same (GMT 00:00) for Pepperstone and IBFX. So what’s a trader to do? Help!!!

Good trading :60:
Bob in Wisconsin

Hahah it’s almost funny… I think the in each broker the will go opposite.
It’s really strange. I will open 2 pending orders to be sure… one to up and one to down.

Cheers

My sma 21 is down ,but no inside candle, even when combining Sunday for EU…I’ll ck other pairs, if none, then wait.

It would seem our efforts to further develop this strategy are in jeopardy due to our using several different brokers; this inevitably culminates in fragmented reports from many different traders. One trader wins, and another trader loses on the very same trade! This does not inspire confidence…

[B]What do you traders think about us standardizing our trading model on just one broker platform?[/B] I have absolutely no bias here, but I downloaded Pepperstone for tracking trade setups because Toby mentioned them as one of his brokers. Also, their new daily candle begins @ GMT 00:00 and has no small Sunday candle to deal with. So, I will track my setups on Pepperstone, but I place my trades on Oanda.

What do y’all think? :33:

I think Monday’s are horrible…I think if we just wait for tonight, then we may see some valid entries!

Please keep in mind that today is bank oliday for many countries, so some innercandles can be just because of the low volatility in markets today…

Anyone else get their 100 pips yesterday on the EUR/GBP?

Yes sir i did. My actives are the eur/jpy (losing) and usd/chf.