TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

Latest positions are:
Eur/Jpy Short (on a major support, going bad)
Gbp/Aud Long
Gbp/Nzd Long

Not triggered:
Aud/Jpy Short

Hi guys,
I wanna give the system a try, so I’m wondering if somebody likes to join a kind of “trading group”… We can meet in a chat room or messenger on a daily basis at least once a day (maybe 11pm gmt), so that we can check all togeteher our signals (due to different brokers and so on), confirm then, take note of concerns (I often frget important news or don’t see all S&R lines) and so on…?

I think it’s a good opportunity to gain outcomes and it’s at least for me, much more fun to trade with other guys than just hanging around alone in the dark :slight_smile:

Just drop me a message or write here, so thatwe can get in contact…

Thanks and regards
KlamseN

Hi Klamsen,
I had a similar idea, posting my signals. I trade at 9 or 10 pm gmt (after ny close). 11 pm is too late for me. Rgds

Hi amfortas,

Sure, 9-10pm is fine for me… But don’t you think it would be easier to chat? A discussion via forum is very hard, don’t you think so?

Re
KlamseN

Yes, fine for me.

A chatroom on babypips?

Sure, this or skype/msn…?

I will start on monday… Do you trade friday candles? I think I will not do so, cause of the gaps after the weekend… What do you think?

Let’s open a chatroom on baby pips named Daily Bars or something similar.

After Ny close, monday to friday.

I trade monday candles inside friday candles, ignoring sundays.

Rgds

I’m sticking to the forum.
It’s such a simple system. You hardly need lightning reflexes to trade it!

Since there is nobody in the chatroom, I drop a line here.

No pending order.

Still running:
AUD/JPY Short
EUR/JPY Short
USD/JPY Short

I also have gbp/jpy short running also if anyone cares but not aud/jpy since its not on the list from the first post

I find this thread very intresting, I’m thinking about trading this system. How many pips do you average a week/month?

I couldnt really tell ya how many since ive only been doing it about a week. But if you are in any of the gpb/jpy eur/jpy or usd/jpy shorts that triggered last week, you gotta be happy. Lets hope it continues!

So i’ve started to Test out this method, as I am Time restricted.

EUR/USD 9th May Long @ 1.2968 , 14th May TP @ 1.2868

Current trades
USD/JPY - Short
GBP/JPY - Short
EUR/JPY -Short

Current Orders

Currently have USD/JPY and CAD/JPY short orders at 79.128 and 77.358. Anyone has the same pending order?

I have USD/JPY short order pending, (I don’t trade the CAD/JPY pair).

I have been trading this system for a little over 3 months now on my demo acount. In that time I am almost 15% up (risk 1% reward 2%), so I am very happy. My last 2 trades hit S/L (AUD/USD & EUR/GBP), but before that I had a nice run of 6 wins. Out of 29 trades taken I have 14 losses and 15 wins. Hope this helps.

I also have a short order pending for usd/jpy although my price trigger is different. I have a low on that inside bar of 79.060 which according to this system I put my order in for 78.990 which is about 7 pips (5 pips plus my spread). It looks like you went the other way. Or maybe Im misunderstanding.

I think that is because I ignored Sunday bar. I use Oanda by the way :slight_smile:

Hm i dont have sunday bars on mine and i used last nights inside bar anyway. But whatever hopefully it comes back down and triggers so we can make some money

Shorted gbp/jpy @ 124.37
closed trade 122.37

I gotta say that ive been trading this system since the start of this month and ive made $1,200usd trading 10k lots. I can used to that…