TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

Still in on GBPJPY, it has been movign quite alow been in the red for about 2 days but its moving towards the green now I see… Stop loss still in place etc and am hoping this turns into a good reult

If EURUSD stays the wya it is now going down a bit by tonihgt we might be able to place a buy stop for EU…

Fingers crossed

By the way JP2013 which broker do you use?
Or anyone following this method which is your brokers and hows the spreads on your currencies?

[QUOTE=“Icequebe;535224”]By the way JP2013 which broker do you use?
Or anyone following this method which is your brokers and hows the spreads on your currencies?[/QUOTE]

Looking forward for that EUR/USD too. My GBP/JPY also open and my USD/JPY still pending.

I use iForex as my broker. Above average spreads. I am planning to change but a need a computer on windows. Currently I use a Mac and it difficult to run the metatrader on the Mac. My charts are from the metatrader for iPad that is pretty good.

So no EURUSD pending order although the GBPJPY did quite well though… Got a nice little profit from it though…

Markets were breaking out quite hectic yesterday though, no chance of any IB’s really…

Lets hope tomorrow we get good ones maybe.

[QUOTE=“Icequebe;536014”]So no EURUSD pending order although the GBPJPY did quite well though… Got a nice little profit from it though…

Markets were breaking out quite hectic yesterday though, no chance of any IB’s really…

Lets hope tomorrow we get good ones maybe.[/QUOTE]

Yes, with the USD falling on all charts also the USD/JPY PO still pending. I will only cancel this one unless the 21 SMA change direction or a new IB appear.

My GBP/JPY long position still open because I set a 200 pips TP.

I am decided to develop discipline with this system so I am not altering the orders.

See you later

I see IB’s at AUD/USD and GBP/USD.

Nice IB formed on GBPUSD and AUDUSD but they decided to go down so I have pending orders for both of them going long.

SMA is still poiting in a good direction and unless I start seeing a candle closing below the SMA and/or new IB forms will I only cancel them and move orders

Glad you guys still using this wonderful system, keep it up, you won’t regret it!!!

JP2012, Toby has a new system running, it is a hybrid of this 600 second system, incase you were interested.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/57683-anti-sweat-system.html

[QUOTE=“Icequebe;540658”]JP2012, Toby has a new system running, it is a hybrid of this 600 second system, incase you were interested. http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/57683-anti-sweat-system.html[/QUOTE]

Thank you Icequebe. I’ll check it out.

Seems like a very interesting thread.

Anyone using it still? With any luck ?

Okay, so I went over to the anti-sweat system thread and now it’s been terminated. What gives here? I just wanna learn!

Ok moneyferret I have been using this system from september 5. I won’t give any percentage of winning trades because is a very short period of time. The system is pretty good for persons that don’t have time to stare at charts all day long and for rookies like me that needs to develop discipline. Just the habit to check charts once a day and let the trade run is a challenge for me because I want to take profit as soon I see them and some times I forget to check the charts. But I am pretty sure is a good system.

Icequebe, guys here an update of my trades and Pending Orders.

Open trades
Long GBP/JPY TP 160.12 SL 157.12. Icequebe took profits from this trade already. I decide to follow the rules and don’t alter the order once is triggered. It was triggered on september 17 and is floating on the green side. So it will be 200 pips profit or 100 pips lost.
Long GBP/JPY TP 160.77 SL 158.07. I have to confess that I change the TP to 180 pips and SL to 90 pips.
Long EUR/USD TP 1.3642 SL 1.3482. Triggered this morning
Short USD/CHF TP 0.8977 SL 0.9137. Triggered this morning

Pending Orders
Buy stop USD/JPY @ 100.08 TP 101.08 SL 99.58 The 21 SMA is changing direction so next week it may be cancel
Buy stop AUD/USD @ 0.9534 TP 0.9634 SL 0.9484
Buy stop GBP/USD @ 1.6160 TP 1.6280 SL 1.6160

Remember that my entry prices, TP and SL are based on my charts close and the spread of my broker. We will have different numbers because we use different brokers.

Hey guys. I am pretty sure you are looking for more action than this system can offer. I recommend a thread named “Mad Scalper” by PeteFader. Very good system if you are looking to grabs some pips daily. Wright now I am not using this system but I am reading the thread and it seems pretty good so far.

This does look promising and I think many people would like more trades etc, but if you want to trade longer term your profit margin grows some what wider. But many more break out systems you can follow each day which also dont take too much of your time.

I will be following this thread and see if we cant all make our future a whole lot brighter.

[QUOTE=“Pippin Tagz;542351”]This does look promising and I think many people would like more trades etc, but if you want to trade longer term your profit margin grows some what wider. But many more break out systems you can follow each day which also dont take too much of your time. I will be following this thread and see if we cant all make our future a whole lot brighter.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don’t think that this breakout system is more profitable than the mad scalper system. If you take 2 or 3 trades per day, with average 15 pips per trade with a 90 % winning rate; I think that you can earn more pips at the long term. The issue with the mad scalper is that actually you need to wait for the signals in front of your screen during London and New York sessions.

Thank you JP2012, I have read over it, and though I have downloaded it and checked how the system works(mad scalper) I am trying not to sit infront of my computer for the whole day to trade, I like setting pending orders and letting them trigger and do their own thing.

I have been doing some sort of break out strategy my self also but I can set pending orders every day and if the dont trigger I will cancel them and set new ones for the next day.So basically I am using one for almost all the currencies then I will set orders with Toby’s system if I see an IB and also testing one for GBPJPY at the moment.
Will see how it goes and if it looks to be good will share it somewhere.

Am I correct in saying there is a nice IB forming on GBPJPY?

I will be setting a pending order for it tonight.