Tokyo Session or Asian Session

I welcome all my friends brothers and sisters on this Platform. I am at the beginning to learn on this Platform. Recently i have learned about Tokyo Session. As I have learned in this lesson that Tokyo, Singapore and Hong kong are the main contributors of this session. so my question is that where does CHINA and INDIA stand in this session because CHINA is the second largest economy and the INDIA is the becoming third largest economy.

I’ve only researched the Yuan and PBOC. Never traded. The PBOC has a daily ‘fix’ on the Yuan, and a 2% band on how much the currency can fluctuate. It was big news 10 yrs ago that the Yuan’s band expanded from +/-1% to +/-2%.

I know very little of Indian Rupee.

The Tokyo session kicks off in Auckland, NZ. I follow the RBA (Australia) & RBNZ (New Zealand) almost as much as the BOJ.

Hmm. :thinking: If I’m not mistaken, forex trading is illegal in India? :open_mouth: I’m not sure if this has been updated though.

I never liked trading during the Asian session. There is very little volatility there if you trade major currency pairs such as EURUSD or GPBUSD, which are what I mainly trade. Such pairs move very well in the European and American sessions and you can earn a lot more there.

they both move too slow.