Tom_Hoang's Trading Journal

MY TRADING STATISTICS AFTER 2 MONTHS 11 DAYS PUBLIC:

YOU CAN WATCH LIVE AT ADDRESS:
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/388931

HERE IS THE RESULTS: $679 PROFIT FOR $5000 ACCOUNT AFTER 2 MONTHS 10 DAYS, 24/7 MONITOR ACCOUNT, LOW RISKS, NEVER USE MORE THAN 10% EQUITY.

• There would be delay when I execute my plan and post it to my journal here.

• It takes time to write and make a chart, in case If you would like to use my plan.

• The plan is not fix plan. Depend on market condition, I may take profit, adjust stop loss, adjust trade management, adjust money management.

• Even close the trades with loss without update.

• Sometimes the right analysis about the pair is not enough. it is just 35% of the plan.

• In the past, I lost money even though I had a correct analysis.

• There is a good system if it is under monitor of good traders. So do not look for one.

• The trade management is 35% of the wining trades and it is very important.

• The money management is 30% of the wining trades.

• Just like i say, the NZDJPY Buy plan: I took profit yesterday when Price goes up to Fib 50 level, EMA 50 = 78.60.

• But I was so busy on my other things so that I can not post it here.

GBP/JPY DAILY, BUY PLAN:

NZD/JPY UPDATE: 3/18/2018

AUD/JPY DAILY BUY PLAN: 03/18/2018

03/18/2018: OPEN TRADES RIGHT NOW

AUDJPY BUY .05k AT 83.755 STOP 80.900 TARGET 85.200

I was planning this trade last week, and tested it with small size 0.05k lots.

The STOP LOSS in the plan is 80.900 while the PRICE IS 81.50 RIGTH NOW.

I may close this plan with LOSS as the PLAN BECAUSE MARKET IS BEARISH.

GBP/JPY BUY

• .05K AT 148.187, STOP 144.450, TARGET 155.415
  • 0.1K AT 148.075, STOP 144.450, TARGET 155.415
  • The market’s condition is not changed yet.

THE FUNDAMENTAL WATCHLIST FOR: 03/21/2018

HIGH VOLATILITY IS EXPECTED, SO BE CAREFUL, FRIENDS!!!

RESULT OF MY TRADING AFTER 3 MONTHS PUBLIC JOURNAL:

OANDA BROKER SIGNAL:

$1004.53 PROFIT FOR ONLY 3 MONTHS WITH $30 FEES SIGNAL, LOW RISK, STABLE PROFIT.

8% GROWTH UNTIL NOW

MINIMUM GOAL = 5% GROWTH OF $5000 ACCOUNT EQUITY MONTHLY = HALF MILLION AFTER 8 YEARS!!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/388931

MY TRADING JOURNAL-ANALYSIS UPDATE EVERY DAY/WEEK AS NEEDED.

Tom_Hoang's Forex Trading Analysis-Journal - Forex Trading Books - General - MQL5 programming forum

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT - THANK YOU

NZDJPY DAILY UPDATE:

• I DECIDE TO WAIT NEXT CANDLE TO SEE IF THERE IS ENOUGH BUYER.
  • MAY USE THE DESCENDING TRIANGLE TO TRADE SHORT TIME FRAME.

AUDJPY DAILY UPDATE:

GBPJPY DAILY UPDATE:

NZDUSD SHORT TERM PLAN:

How to become a Forex Trader:

step 1: learn School of babypips (Google it) and trade demo with a small account = $1000. 3 months (take time to really think about it, use what you learn on your demo account) Demo account can be opened at Oanda.

step 2: keep trade demo account for 3 months, made a journal, pick some Technical Analysis Indicators to use on your charts (perfect set up is 3 indicators: trend following, oscillator, momentum), follow trade management, money management.

step 3: learn school of babypips second time while trade demo, be familar with some indicators, TA patterns, Japanese Candleticks. Learn Let’s Profit Run, Cut Loss Early.

step 4: while trade demo, create your system based on your indicators and test it on demo. keep track of your profit, loss to see if you make progress. If you can not make money with demo, do not open live account.

if make money from demo. Decide which type of Forex trader you want to be: Part time, or Full Time. Do you have other source of income to live if you trade full time? and a lot of questions to answer. Then go to step 5.

step 5: open live account = $1000, trade small to be familiar with broker, software and adjust your feeling.

What is your profit Goal?, What is your risk per trade? Is your profit enough for living? What if you lost money? After making profit, you can add more fund to trade.

To begin to trade for a living, My recommend is:

Account balance should begin with: $25000 with leverage is 1:50 for U.S. Trader
Profit Goal is 5% of $25000 = $1250

Do not think that %5 each month is EASY!!!

If you do not have $25k, go to work, save money and trade part time (if you can make profit, if not quit trading, find someone to trade for you).

Before trade full time, have at least $25k as Account balance, 1 year of your living cost, emergency fund, part time job…

step 6: Keep Journal. During trading time? There will be up and down. Some people will make stable profit for living after 2 - 4 year. To be honest, 95% of Forex Trader lost money. So get some advice from Good Trader who is actually make money by Trading not Gambling!

Thanks and Keep working Hard!

1 Like

Keep in mind these things,

1. Disciplined and Consistent Traders

2. Good Signal with good money, trade management

3. Follow the trend, not predict the trend based on science

—>>> Then, you will have a high probability to come out as Winner.

2 Likes

1 Like

AUD/USD WEEKLY CHART BUY PLAN: 04/02/2018

EUR/USD DAILY: 04/09/2018 STRATEGY

1 Like

EUR/NZD WEEKY BUY PLAN: 04/12/2018

1 Like

You trading plan is so great !

1 Like

Hi daoconsetre,

Thanks for your nice comment.

1 Like