Tom_Hoang's Trading Journal

USD/JPY WEEKY SELL PLAN:

1 Like

Tks Tom Hoang, yesterday i follow your EurNzd and get some pips, that is good signal, your trading plan look simple but effective, currently i also sell UJ from last week which i look at Weekly , H4 and M30 when stoch show overbought and PA look end pullback ( or retest).I also come from vietnam, hope you can become my coach , tks

Good to hear that, Daoconsetre,

I don’t have any comment or open trades for USD/JPY right now because I am waiting for entry time on smaller time frame. It is difficult to say if it is a pullback, retest or not. Otherwise, I would say it is high probability the pair is in retest scenario.

Glad to hear, you come from Vietnam too, Enjoy and remember have fun along the way. If you need anything, let me now. And by the way, I am Vietnamese-American too.

You may contact me at either places/websites below:

MY BLOG/ WEBSITE FOR DAILY PLAN-ANALYSIS:

MY JOURNAL PAGES:

MY PUBLIC SIGNAL for RISK, PROFIT, GROWTH ANALYSIS ONLY AT MQL5:

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/388931

USD/JPY DAILY UPDATE: 04/17/2018

• I CHANGED MY PLAN FOR USD/JPY FROM SELL TO BUY AFTER DO CAREFUL RESEARCH AND TEST WITH MY SYSTEM.
  • FOR LATEST ANALYSIS: CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT:

EUR/USD DAILY SELL PLAN: 04/23/2018

The trading range of GBP/AUD from 1.84700 - 1.8170 is valid and it may be ready to breaks down by the height of its for 300pips.

Looking on the trading range by using Daily Chart. We see that the seller is stronger than buyer by analyzing the candle’s body.

Right now, the price is pull back toward the EMA 5, 13 because of the temporary support at MA 50 and FIB 23.6.

If the price cannot breaks up to previous resistance at 1.84700, it indicates the seller are stronger than buyer at this time.

In trading forex, anything can happen. This pair is very volatile, so I decide to play safe by testing .01k lots for this sell plan.

1 Like

just curious, if anyone use this trading plan and made 200 pips, shout out loud because I did make 200pips by using this plan.

Check out my other plans at my website: www.tomforextrader.com

The USD/JPY is at important level which is 110.00. The price action indicates the pair can break up the trend line 1.

The pair also forms an symmetrical triangle, so the pair may break up or down in next week.

The fundamental analysis of US is looking good next week while JPY is looking a little bit weak.

If the price breaks up the trend line 1, the pair has a high probability to go up to previous TOP = 115.00.

Otherwise, if the pair break down trend line 2, the bears trend may resume to the previous low 104.00.

In either ways, we can make money.

My new plans at my blog:

NEW TRADING PLAN:

Sell USD/JPY: Target is 107.00

1 Like

USD/JPY: Possible Sell Plan