Tom's EA

Thats not martingale :slight_smile: Martingale is doubling lot size so it should go like this: 0.01,0.02,0.04,0.08,0.16,0.32,0.64,…

Dont worry man i have my own EA’s :13:

Thanks Man. I think you need to change your pairs. GBPCAD has about 4 pips spread so you need to switch this pair wih GBPUSD. I am using TEA for 3 months and in three months it made 1500 dollars on demo. I use EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD with risk level of 10.

Thanks for your reply. I want to know that if an EA is making profit in demo then why not it will make the same profit on Live account since everything is same except for there is no real money involved in demo?

Not quite,tehnically it is but it may be that it’s not good programmed, i don’t know who programmed it but maybe it was not that pro.Here are a few tips why they could not work:
-EA is not ECN broker compatible
-Data retrieved from broker on real account is very fast/precise so may be too long and need to be truncated,while on demo it is not that quick because demo uses virtual cash (a professional mq4 programmer should know this)
-Programming code is obsolete, MT4 is updated like every week so you need to keep up with this
-Slippage not set correctly
-Broker is lying about order execution’s quickness or it has many requotes
…etc…

Thanks for your detailed reply. But, the person who introduced me to Forex is using the same EA for over a year and making good profit every month and he is making a living on the EA automated trading so this is why I am thinking that it may not have much problems on Live too. Yes you are right about ECN so this is why I am going to try this EA live with an STP broker pretty soon.

If it’s programmed decently then the broker is possibly the problem.Try the same broker as he uses or ask him the setting files maybe you use different settings who knows.

Or maybe just try to configure the current settings to fit your broker.If you have 5 digit broker or 4 and the EA has different settings,or if you need to adjust lot size.You know only!

just an end of year update. I have been trading tea for 6 months. I have done virtually nothing whatsoever other than make sure my internet connection remained stable and on the lowest possible risk settings tea has earned…

well let me load a myfxbook widget :smiley:

**I really am sorry for not being around. I love this site I’ve just been so swamped with my other business. I am very excited for 2014! This is going to be my year. I will focus on my portfolio yes but a big focus will be on my live trading. God knows I love em both!!!

Talk to you soon

hows 2014 going? which EA’s are you running lately? i had an abysmal first year trading my demo forex. from binaries to swing. i’d love to know how things are working in your life. best