Top 10 Coins in 2020!

Hmm. Have to look into that tZERO. I’ve never heard of them!

How many among this top 10 list do you have? @Iloveforex1981

Sorry for the late reply, busy day with the kids!
I have EOS, BTC, LTC and some XRP and NEO too
Not on the list I have TRX, ETN and ADA.

Ooh speaking of TRX, did you get in on their ETH-TRX airdrop?

I only have 3/10 coins on the list. :unamused:

Is that automatic? Meaning if you have some requirement amount of ETH in a supported wallet, aren’t you in with nothing to do?

Looks like you’re good as long as you meet the requirements here:

Ethereum users who meet the following requirements will be eligible for airdrop:

1. Any account on the public blockchain that transfers or receives ETH from Jan-01–2018 00:00:02 AM +UTC — April 20, 2018 00:00:04 +UTC (block 4832686 to block 5471198).
  1. Account has an ETH balance of over 1 on April 20, 2018 at 00:00:04 +UTC (block 5471198).

We expect to complete data collection within one week and will distribute TRX shortly after.

Please note! The TRON team will handle all processes for the airdrop event. We do not require any action from Ethereum users. TRON will not solicit users for tokens or addresses for ANY reason. If you encounter this type of suspicious activity, please contact customer service immediately at [email protected] https://twitter.com/Tronfoundation to avoid any financial losses.

lol smbd told me tron is a scam and in nearest future it will costs about 0.02$. But i see another situation.

I can kind of see that future tbh. :confused: