Top Alt-Coins 2018

Look, if you’re here to shill a coin that you’re a bagholder of - do it the smart way and throw it in a list of well known and semi-known coins that others will recognize.
So far having a site, twitter and FB accounts does not prove anything. Is it a money-grabbing attempt? Maybe and maybe not. Only time will tell.
From where I stand - it’s not worth the time, effort and risk.

If I wanted to do that, I would really do it in a more elegant way, but I’m here only to share my experience.
Of course, it doesn’t prove anything I only say that the article isn’t reliable at all.
And I absolutely agree time will tell.

I do not sure about that.
I’m still waiting for a trusted trend. If BTC break the 8k support then I jump in for short position :smiley:

I also think that if it breaks the 8k support then it’s really most likely going dooooooooooown. :scream:

1 Like

Yea but there is no reason for scaring. we can get margin sell and take huge profit :))

1 Like

I agree. We just need to be careful because we really don’t know what the bottom is. :slight_smile:

I think it’s going up. 7200 is the most important support and we touched that. At least BTC first target is 8200

Did you buy at $7,200? :blush:

Yes I Did.:upside_down:
can you give me that guy twitter ID ?? :smiley:

Great! Me too. Sorry I don’t want to get into trouble with the forum admin by posting it here.

I took some profits already. I’m becoming an expert at premature profit taking haha. :joy: How about you?

No problem, and again thank you for that.
how much profit did you make? do you use margin trading?
scalping is my favorite trading strategy.

No biggie. Just a little hehe. :wink: I don’t use margin trading. I also want to try scalping to take advantage of BTC’s volatility. But I feel like I’m not ready for that yet because I easily get nervous hehe.

You may check out these cryptos.