Top Alt-Coins 2018

Hey Awesome People

I am doing an expert roundup on my blog and I know how much our readers appreciate insights from brilliant Crypto experts.

Thus I think they would really value your answer to this question:

=> Which will be Top 3 alt-coins in 2018?

Just drop a line or two.

And to Thank You - in your Bio, you can plug a project.

[Removed due to Forum Policy]

Have an awesome day Y’all.

1 Like

Hi there Cryptouser! :slight_smile:

I am definitely not an expert in crypto. I have just been reading about it alongside studing the school of pipsology.

I think that since the Crypto industry is so volatile, the top three coins in the beginning of 2018 may not be the same as the top three by the end of the year (assuming that this market doesn’t collapse by then). :slight_smile:

But I’d stick to the frontrunners right now

1. BTC 2. XRP 3. ETH (4. LTC)
1 Like

Ether is the must-have for 2018.

1 Like

I agree that it’s one of the top choices! :slight_smile: Do you think it will overtake BTC this year?

Not including BTC and ETH, my top 3 for 2018 are: NEO, VEN, and ICX. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:ok_hand: I have the same idea

How do you feel about them going down so bad though? Do you cut loss when they are going down or do you just HODL? :sweat_smile:

I just buy more of them in the deep :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
HODL. If you believe they’re going to go back up - buy the dip.

1 Like

I agree that it’s a marathon and not a sprint. But I don’t want to HODL when I see it going down. I used to believe in HODL too. Then I learned that sometimes it’s better to take profit/cut loss and buy back lower. Take for example NEO. It was around $140+ just 15 days ago. Today it’s at $60+. If I kept it I would still have the same number of NEO vs now that I have extra $$$ to buy more. :slight_smile:

Is it shopping time? :grin:

Well, like in all trading - if you can determine the best buy-in and sell-out points - you will always be a profit.
In my case - i’d be at a huge loss, and since the crypto trading for me is more of a long term experiment rather than an income source I prefer holding it and waiting to see what happens in the next couple of months.
Everybody has to decide for themselves. What works for me may (and most likely will) not work for others.

True. :slight_smile:

I bought a little BTC at $16,000-$17000. Why? Because the FOMO is REAL! :grin: That, I have no choice but to HODL. :grin:

My main coin is ETH because I mine it and I truly truly truly believe in ETH. But then I can’t HODL seeing that it’s going down so bad and not bouncing as well as the other top coins. I have to trade it to pay for my expenses in mining. That’s my story. :slight_smile:

You can always buy the dip and average out the price of your initial investment.
Example:
you bought 1 BTC at 16k
Now at 8k you buy 2 more. That would make your break even level at - 10666,66.
I got into ETH at 945$. That being said it’s only 0.05 ETH (about 50$ at that time), so now I`ll just hold it until it bounces back. Which it will once the massive exploit that was uncovered last month is patched.

Why don`t you just move the mining power to another coin like Monero or Dash?

That’s the plan. Let’s see how this one plays out. I have a feeling that this isn’t the bottom. :sweat_smile:

I hope everything works out because mining difficulty is high, electricity is high, and ETH is low. :cry:

ETH is still the most profitable to mine.

too risky now :smiley: maybe more deep will coming soon :\ depend on bitcoin…
what do u think?

1 Like

I agree. When the price of BTC was still $9,800, the guy I follow on twitter (not sure if I’m allowed to mention his Twitter handle) said it would play out as: down to $8,700-$8,800 > bounce to $9,400-$9500 > down to $7,700-$7,800 > bounce to $8,400-$8,500 > down to $7,200. So far only the movement downward to $7,200 hasn’t happened yet. :sweat: But who knows what’s going to happen? Only time will tell… :cold_sweat: How about you what do you think is next?

1 Like

My top for 2018 will surely include CNX.
I’ve learned about it in October 2017 and I’ve been investing in it science then.
Cryptonex coin shows amazing price growth, in addition it has pos mining:

To get the reward from mining (12% annually), you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible.

I like that I don’t have to spend money on miners and video cards, but still receive mining reward everyday.

This looks suspiciously like a spinnof of the BitConnect scam.

Have you even read the article? It is absolutely senseless and the author has no idea what he is speaking about: he says they don’t have pages in social nets while I’m subscribed to their official Twitter and Fb pages and read their bitcointalk thread; he says their website is fake, but it doesn’t seem to be fake at all; his only argument is that their airdrop is suspicious - omg! He looks like he has never received airdrops before)