Top Coin Picks For 2021

1. Ethereum (ETH)
  2. Litecoin (LTC)
  3. Cardano (ADA)
  4. Polkadot (DOT)

Will these cross the mark?

Not to be a pessimist but I feel this link is more of a marketing attempt than anything - it’s so bold and all the arrows are very overwhelming. If it is free to learn things great! always check regulators and forums before giving your money to anyone.

You can google the creators, take some of the course, research other courses and then come up with your own conclusion.

So what are the top coin picks?

I’m in on the following:

• ATOM, looks like a very promising project to me, my pick of the bunch. Just completed a major upgrade “Stargate”. Plans to be the “internet of blockchains”, which means it plans to work with other projects rather than compete with them. Looking at everything implemented so far, seems undervalued to me!
  • VET, VeChain is already seeing practical uses in supply chains for tracking goods (H&M group are using it with a couple of their premium brands)
  • ONE, not done any real research on this project “Harmony” yet but price action has been impressive so lumped in on a gut feeling (yeah I know!)

Looking into ADA at the moment (Cardano) also.

Keeping an eye on PoS based projects generally which I see as the future in this space. Eth2.0 has potential for me if others don’t catch up before it’s finally rolled out.

1 Like

I have just been looking at Ethereum and Bitcoin, I confess.

1 Like

Source: Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of 2021 (other than Bitcoin) – It's Right Review

Which one of these is your favourite and why?