Top Play To Earn Crypto Games In 2022

Is there anyone here who’s into these games? Surprised to see Axie Infinity still on the list. :sweat_smile:

I’m interested to try Town Crush. Description says it’s like the Candy Crush game but they’re still on testing mode.

2 Likes

I have a feeling my mom would love Town Crush. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. She was such a big fan of Candy Crush. :sweat_smile: But it’s been a whole since I’ve checked out play to earn crypto games. :thinking:

what’s the point to play such games?

Same bait as the one here:

I think the best play-to-earn crypto games in 2022 are Spider Tanks, Axie Infinity, and The Sandbox. Spider Tanks is a fun and fast-paced brawler game where you can customize your own spider tank and battle other players for rewards. Axie Infinity is a popular game where you can breed, collect, and battle cute NFT creatures called Axies. The Sandbox is a Minecraft-styled metaverse where you can create and explore user-generated content and earn from your creations. All these games have great graphics, gameplay, and community, and they offer a lot of opportunities to earn crypto and NFTs while having fun.

I think the best play to earn crypto games in 2022 are the ones that combine fun gameplay, rewarding economics, and engaging communities. Some of the games that I enjoy playing and earning from are:

• Spider Tanks: A fast-paced brawler game where you can customize your own spider tank and battle other players in various modes. You can earn GALA tokens and NFTs by winning matches, completing quests, and participating in tournaments.
  • Town Star: A simulation game where you can build your own town and compete with other players for the best score. You can earn NFTs and GALA tokens by selling your produce, crafting items, and ranking high on the leaderboard[^2^][2].
  • The Walking Dead: Empires: A survival game based on the popular TV show where you can scavenge, craft, and fight zombies and other players. You can earn NFTs and SKULL tokens by exploring the map, collecting resources, and joining a faction
    These are just some of the games that I think are worth checking out in 2022. There are many more play to earn crypto games that offer different genres, themes, and mechanics with cryptex I think the future of gaming is bright and exciting with blockchain technology and NFTs.
1 Like

I love earning crypto playing NFT games. It’s fun, rewarding, and empowering. I can own and trade my digital assets, and make money while enjoying the game. NFT games are the future of gaming, and I’m glad to be part of it. There are so many great NFT games to choose from, like Axie Infinity, LegendsOfCrypto and Meme Kombat

hey fellows. is there an app like google play or app store but for crypto games?