Top twenty posters in the BabyPips community

Well, thanks! :slight_smile: that is very nice to hear (although I am fairly skeptical of that myself!!). But to argue with you about that would be to criticise your [I]own [/I]intelligence and judgement - and I would certainly never want to do that! :slight_smile: so I will humbly and modestly accept the compliment! :8:

1 Like

Your posts are no less valuableā€¦ You should both be sent an Eddie Mug instantly

(post count revised to order) :slight_smile:

You too? :wink:

It was Laura Kuenssberg for whom I felt most sorry: Iā€™ve seen her cover early morning press-conferences in various UK cities, report live from Brussels at lunchtime on [I]The Daily Politics[/I] and then be back in London the same evening to offer informed analysis in the [I]Newsnight[/I] studio, while also simultaneously making documentaries and writing columns and blogging ā€¦ and still constantly appearing perfectly well turned out, calm and friendly. I donā€™t know how she does it, but the BBC certainly landed on their feet when they ā€œtook a chanceā€ by replacing Nick Robinson with her.

She is fantastic - and so was Robinson.

I truly wonder what deal will be made in the end out of Brexit.

Yes, theyā€™re both very, very good at their jobs. Even her shoes are quite nice (though admittedly not quite in the Katie Derham league, and I donā€™t think she plays the violin, either ā€¦ well, she wouldnā€™t have time, would she?).

Yes, indeed ā€¦ well, at the moment Liam Fox and Boris are apparently at loggerheads over ā€œwhich civil servants work for whomā€. (I do see Liam Foxā€™s problem, with all the ā€œinternational tradeā€ people still sitting in the Foreign Office rather than in his new department. But I suspect there might be a bit of ā€œempire buildingā€ involved in the altercation, too?). Who knows what theyā€™ll make of it all, and how it will affect us (Iā€™m keeping my Euros, anyway, to spend at home, for what theyā€™re worth, which may not be very much by the time I ever get back there)??

Hi PNR, good to hear from you.

Hope all is going good, Iā€™m still here, olā€™ timers are hard to get rid of :slight_smile: