Torn between both worlds, money or love?

LOL… I din’t realize that… thats too funny…

Yes, I am spending your money… so make some more so I can buy my ferrari…lol

In some cases true… However, now a days more women are making more money than men… So that means more shopping for women? :slight_smile:

get a room :5:

Thats plenty of time to get girls. You have friday, saturday, and sunday to have a life, which is the usual. Also if you finish trading at 10pm you can go out getting girls for a solid 7 hours then sleep at 5am. Sleep for 6-8 hours and wake at 11am-1pm. A lot of people would kill for that schedule, man.

I could live with that for sure.

both of them :slight_smile:

Just trade on your phone. Girls use their phone all the time when they are out!

Even am trading from Asia but i have been able to adapt very well to the timings because trading is not about being glued to the monitor, come on we are not being married to the computer. Pick up a tablet or some gadgets which helps you trading even on move, just make sure you have the trading plan ready and monitoring can be done from everywhere, even when you are hanging out with friends or on date with GF. :smiley:

You can fully enjoy 2 days of weekends where ever you want .Forex market is open 24/5 . Set your free time for trading . No need to trade every time .You can make a schedule to spend some hours in this market . I do 2 hours morning and 2 hours evening trading it is enough for me.

Spend more time looking for a nice girl that enjoy forex - best of both worlds
:59:

romance while trading is much better :stuck_out_tongue:

YES YES YES … i just make 10 pips

Go for money. Money can buy you love. Ha! Kidding! Just don’t make forex trading your life. Allot some time to get out, have fun, and meet girls. You shouldn’t limit your life to your computer screen and the forex market.

This is a KEY point! I often find that the big breakthroughs I see with traders I work with result from finding ways to REDUCE their trading frequency by more conservative odds measurement and filtration. It is the “less is more” approach.

The…"Want to make more money? Trade “harder” approach has destroyed many traders accounts.

Want to make more money? Find consistency and feel comfortable upping your size to a level of risk that is optimal for your strategy. 10 pips on a full lot is the same as 100 pips on a mini.

I have known 7 figure per year traders who rarely take more than a few ticks out of their market, but they trade size…

-Bo Yoder

You know there’s something called the iPad these days (or a super slim lightweight netbook)? You can get the internet version and either connect it to your PC with a remote software or use a trading app. Then you basically have to excuse yourself for 5 mins out of every hour and you can go do whatever you want!

I would even recomend to use VPS for IPad or whatever-pad trading. It is convinient and more effective.

1 Like