Total begginer to trading

Hello everyone!

My name is Matas and I am a complete begginer in the trading world. I’ve always wanted to learn and understand how it all works, so I have finally decided to dive in:) Hope you can give some lessons or recommendatoins where to start.

You can start with baby pips school of pipsology and side by side open a demo account with any regulated broker. Whatever you learn practice it side by side on your demo account.
You should give at-least 2 -3 weeks to learn the trading terminologies and then start reading news reports side by side. This will help you to know about fundamental analysis. Along with this follow 2-3 youtube channels, learning forex pages etc.

Hi Matas, you have come to the right place. Keep asking questions from experienced traders and understand what you are facing issues with.

Forex trading is a great career. It offers great opportunities for all traders. You will be required to work hard and smart in order to make profitable decisions in the market. You must make it a habit to test your strategies on your demo account before you risk your money with them.

The best part about forex trading is that you don’t require to invest huge capital in the market. You just have to make sure that you find a broker that lets you trade as per your calculations.