Total newbie here yall

Hey everyone my name is Lindsay, I am 36, married to my best friend and super happy. My husband and I have full sole custody of all our children 7 in total :grimacing: 2 his 3 mine 2 ours, we both work at Ups, both drivers so we make pretty darn good money but with all the kids were barely making it and still considered at poverty level can you imagine 52 dollars an hour combined and were still at poverty level… Gross so long term goal is to move to Alaska and start our own logistics business + be in real estate… That seems so far away. But to answer why forex well i would rather my money work for me than me work for it… Why now ? Well I recently discovered it and am really interested in doing well with it. My goal is to gain enough to start my drean of owning properties and generating residual income, that way I am in total control of my financial life.

Hey Lindsay! This is the story of many families; two incomes but still can’t make ends meet.

Good for you that you’re looking at other income streams, however just know that forex might not provide a quick fix.

Have you found the school of pipsology as yet? That would be a good start.

Good luck to you. Rooting for you!

Good plans Lindsay. Make sure you understand all the strategies and indicators well before you start live trading.