Total newbie here

Hi all. I’m excited to begin this journey. I think the financial market has always scared me but I’m really looking forward to taking time to learn and challenging myself on this road to financial freedom.

1 Like

most welcome in this financial market , have a very good journey on there. hope for the best.

2 Likes

to bring financial freedom from this market place is not a minor deal , a very dedicated focus including a unforgiven discipline needed for that.

2 Likes

hi and welcome . happy trading , good luck

2 Likes

Hi _debs! Welcome! Have you started with the education section here yet? It won’t be an easy so be patient with the learning process. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, I have. I’ll keep that in mind, thank you

I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you

Welcome to the community, @_debs. You need to put in the time and effort to even be proficient in trading. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to this community! I hope you grow in this. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. Financial independence is not so simple. To achieve your objectives, you must put in a lot of effort and patience. Learn and practice as much as you can. It will push you to become financially independent in the coming days.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! What got you into trading if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Hello and welcome aboard. Let go of the fear before you start trading for real. Fear will always be a mental barrier when it comes to trading. Just be confident and focus on developing your skills as a trader. Good luck!

Hi, welcome to the forum! The process is quite challenging so be patient and take one step at a time. Good luck.

Hello and welcome to Babypips. You can learn a lot from here and that will help you in your journey ahead. Don’t let the fear stop you from attaining your goals. All the best!