Total Noob here

Hi! 35 SAHM in MN. Tired of feeling like I don’t contribute to my families finances. I want to build a nest egg. Hoping to learn skills and excel here. Any help appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome, but while FX trading is simple it’s not easy. To become successful you should ignore social media marketing ploy, as most is fantasy land. Instead, focus on learning the hard way, as there is no short cut. That could take years to become proficient, unless you are lucky or a time traveller…

hi and welcome to this forum. have a very good journey from there . i hope you will enjoy the environment.

learning is a thing that we the traders cant ignore after having good knowledge and experience.

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I really wish you make money from forex and support your family financially but I want you to know that making money in forex is hard. There will be days when your losses will be greater than your profits at least until you are not an expert. If you are in a dire need of money you should look for a secure part-time job and keep learning forex side by side.

as a part timer that is really challenging to carry Forex trading , because its a very long journey and to survive in there with short time very difficult.

1 Like

so many traders i have seen who already got success as a part time trader ,

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Your situation sounds similar to mine. I started trading a couple of years ago to help my husband with income. We had 3 kids back to back to back, didn’t want to put them in daycare/couldn’t afford it. I got into trading because I saw it as one of the only legit ways to be able to make money from home.
It has helped us a lot and I sincerely hope you stick around! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: