Totally New Here

Hi everyone, my name is Norman from Papua New Guinea. I am entirely new to forex trading. I have heard of it but didn’t know it was possible to do forex trading in my country until I saw a fellow kin posted a vid of himself trading.

I researched forex trading, did free trials with epic fails. Researched some more, failed some more.

Then this friend suggested “baby pips”; thats how I got here.

I think I have the mind and mentality this, and am very eager learn.

this community is full dedicated for the traders who are beginners , i hope you will enjoy

hi and welcome

that is really positive that you willing to learn as a new in trading , most of the newcomer always try to bring profit from there without learning.

You learn quicker from your mistakes, so keep persevering. Best of luck.

start from education section of this forum and besides this trade in a demo account , i think this is a best combination for the beginners section.

demo is okay , but i think instead of demo the micro is more appropriate to make sure live knowledge and experience . hope you will understand

Hello and welcome! I’m glad you found this site, it’s a great place to start. It’s also good to see that you want to learn and aren’t trying to jump straight into trading since you’ve had some difficulties.

Welcome to the community, Norman. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to Babypips, Norman! Take your time learning and enjoy! If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community.

i am new here and willing to learn how to trade crypto