Totaly new in FOREX

Hello i will be short(not going to sell anything guys-here is my first forex joke :smiley: :smiley: ). I will just ask you guys, how long does it really take to master forex? And the other question is, What is the best program (like mt4) or the best web site (like Trading view) to make analysis ?What do you guys use, i am looking for pages and programs that will help me become a better trader. I learn fast so just replay with whatever you have. :slight_smile:
Thank you! :smiley:

I wish you all a very good day.

1 Like

Welcome to BP and welcome to the forex world!!! :smiley:

Haha. :stuck_out_tongue: Nice try!

I think it really depends on the person (and other factors like availability of learning materials etc.). :open_mouth: But, good luck with learning about forex! :smiley: Itโ€™s definitely gonna be a wild ride. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL :joy: Good one

How does a life time soundโ€ฆ You canโ€™t master it, it is dynamic, it changes, it is dramatic etc. Just Learn Learn And Learn, and Never stop learning.

It will take you as long as it will take you to understand it. Itโ€™s different for different people, some took 1 year to understand it and 2-3 years to be profitable consistently. Some took more and some less.

How long will it take you? :sunglasses:

As a new trader; try for 1st BabyPips School; youโ€™ll get there thousands of answer for sure.

it really depends on how much effort you put into learning. Iโ€™ve met people that learned how to trade consistently after a year or two. Itโ€™s all about developing a trading plan, and to stick to it. Trading View is awesome to use for analyzing the charts,MT4 is pretty much the most popular platform used by traders,the broker is something you will need to do some research on because there are many factors that play into choosing one,just learn something new everyday,study, and backtest/forward test your a** off, spend as much time on the charts as you can,and things will start to click.

Hello!!!

That was a good joke :joy::joy::joy:

I would suggest you to read this book.

I think they did a great job on what does it take to master Forex.

Personally. I only use Tradingview to analize and MT4 on my phone to trade.

Greetings!

1 Like