TRACER_SN.ex4 - autotrading

SHORT MANUAL:
-1. copy project sound files to “\sounds”- folder your trade terminal
0. copy Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) to your trade terminal - to “Experts”-folder

1. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to your trade terminal - to “Scripts”-folder (for MT4) or copy MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.mq5 to “Scripts”-folder (for MT5)
  2. start history recording on your trade terminal in all interested currency-pair by running Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5)
  3. creation Tracer_SN.dmp-file from your trade terminal with running Tracer_SN.ex4 (for MT4) or with running MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.ex5 (for MT5) (make running on non-used and interested currency-pair {i.e. w/o starting EA} chart window - pair by pair - {i.e.: step by step})
  4. after 1-2 days recording:
    3a. install old trade terminal (Grand Capital) and copy “project sounds”-files in to “\sounds”- folder your old terminal
    3b. copy historical files (ASK,BID,DAT) from “\files”-folder your trade terminal to old trade terminal - in to “\files\Recorder”-folder (once manual creation this folder i.e.: “Recorder”)
    (P.S.: before copy, you must remove Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) from launch-chart-window, after copy you must running (/starting)-again Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5))
    3c. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to old trade terminal: to “Scripts”-folder
    3d. copy Tracer_SN.dmp to old trade terminal: to “\files”-folder
    3e. launch old trade terminal
    3f. from old trade terminal start the Tracer (i.e.: Tracer_SN.ex4)
    3g. open from old trade terminal “\files”-folder “CONFIG_SN.txt”-file and change in to this file “START DEPOSIT REAL=5000”-string (change to your starting deposit)
    3h. run again Tracer_SN.ex4 and wait speech-message on russian language: "Origin is ready!"
    3i. copy from old trade terminal booth origin-files (i.e.: q_CRAZY_NZDCHF.lag, q_result_NZDCHF.lag) in to your trade terminal to “files”-folder
    3j. launch Receiver_SN.ex4 (/ex5) on free chart-window - on Origin’s symbol on your trade terminal (before send me e-mail by registered to your trade account)
    3k. tested the trade

Full Project you can download from here: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /ywrzlfwcrucq (link size 11.7 Mb at 01.07.2019 15-days alive)
(please remove the “space” symbol from upper link)

profit for the evening on initial balance: 100 000

I have no idea what you’re writing about.

the screenshots that I make?
link discovered? Archive downloaded yourself?

Please explain the essence. Do not add spaces to links.

Tester now contains no errors!
Full Project you can download from here: FORBIDDEN/ywrzlfwcrucq
link size 11.7 Mb at 01.07.2019 15-days alive…

Want to share a free MT4 trading system? SW that you offer does not expire and has no other restrictions?

for demo account free of charge-I just like that you will register at the moment of checking your account numbers to ensure that this demo account (investor password and account number needed)

If you are satisfied with the project, you can purchase a registration for the real account after paying 100 USD via Western Union

meaning: in any Terminal MT 4/5, you can run two robots (Exporter_SN and Receiver_SN) for automated trading-profits will reads through the speakers-unfortunately in Russian (translate WAV-files on your language)

But first, you do not have these files: q_CRAZY_USDJPY.lag, q_result_USDJPY.lag (it’s Origins)
question: where can I get them?
answer: they appear after running Tracer_SN.ex4 in the old version of the trading terminal MT4 (gct4setup.exe-this file will be need to run and install)

but Tracer_SN.ex4 will not work if there is any of the following files:
tracer_SN.dmp in to C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandCapital Trader 4\experts\files-folder, USDJPY. ASK, USDJPY. BID, USDJPY. DAT in to C:\Program Files (x86)\GrandCapital Trader 4\experts\files\Recorder-foilder
question: where can I get them?
answer: tracer_SN.dmp appear after you start your trading terminal MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.mq5-script (MT5) or run Tracer_SN.ex4-script (for MT4) in the interested currency pair’s.
USDJPY. ASK, USDJPY. BID, USDJPY. DAT appears after run Exporter_SN in your trading terminal on interested currency pair (this robot records the history of tick fluctuations) - please read INSTRUCTION.txt

Thank you for the information. I am not interested in a system with unknown constraints. I take it as an advertisement.

your very unclear about what the hell your doing… Your either a lowly paid advertiser from Sri Lanka, or a genius that uses google translate for everything… Not sure which.