Trade-24

I would like to inform people about the issue we have with broker Trade-24.com
Background: A friend and I deposited money last year and traded. We did not accept a bonus because we did not want any issues with being able to withdaw our money. We requested a withdrawal on the 17/12/2013. Some of the funds were processed and received but not all. We are still waiting for $10,000 to be processed back to the credit card we used to deposit the money. As well as a bank wire transfer of approx $2500 which was the profit we made. We still have not received any money. They have failed to deliver on customer service. They have failed to keep us informed as to what the situation is regarding the withdrawal. They have failed to answer emails and the questions we ask. They even fail to answer their telephones when we try and call, and if we do manage to speak to someone they fail to give us answers. I would advise anyone not to deal with this company because of the way they have failed us as a broker.

I would like Trade-24.com to answer our questions and emails regarding the our withdrawal.

This was an email received from them on 14/01/2014

Dear Roger,
Your request is being processed and promptly as can.
you can reassure your client that everything is being taken care of.
once it will be done I will inform you,
Much obliged,
Jennifer.
Customer Service

This is my reply email dated: 14/01/2014
Hello Jennifer can you kindly confirm via email what was said in our telephone conversation just now that Mr Baider Bin Haider’s withdrawals will be processed today. I would like to forward it to Mr Bin Haider so he can stop worrying.

No response to this email so i emailed again
This one dated: 16/01/2014
Hello Jennifer. It is several days later since you assured me that Mr Badr Bin Haider’s withdrawals were being processed that day. He is still yet to see his money. Why?

This is the reply from trade24 dated 16/01/2014
I’m sorry to hear that, unfortunately this case had been transferred to our financial department.
once I’ll have an answer I’ll nofity you.
much obliged,
Jennifer
Customer Service

This is my response to that email: Dated 27/01/2014
Hello Jennifer this was your last email and the last we heard about our withdral from trade-24
"I’m sorry to hear that, unfortunately this case had been transferred to our financial department.
once I’ll have an answer I’ll nofity you.
much obliged,
Jennifer
Customer Service"

It is now the 27/01/2014 some 10 days after the fact that you said you would notify us.

Mr Bin Haider has not received any money. We have not been given any proof that the withdrawal has been processed by trade-24.

We demand that Mr Bi Haider’s withdrawal be processed.

We demand proof of that withdrawal process from trade-24.

So the saga continues. There have also been many many more emails to them which i will not post because of the number and the fact that people will understand our situation from what has been posted so far.

So result so far,
We are still waiting for the money.
Still waiting for answers from trade-24.com

Maybe you can write something on their review at forexpeacearmy

Sorry to hear about your case. I suspect that the address of the company Trade 24 Services Ltd is not a physical address but instead the HQ address given on the website is a virtual office. I may be wrong and don’t want to blame the company. However, their HQ address is the address of Company Formations Company Formation | Form UK Limited Companies Online. Registered Formation Agents. Not sure if these companies are related.

Hi. I did that and as soon as i posted a negative review someone posted a 5 star positive review. This seems strange. Maybe they paid someone or got a friend or employee to post a 5 star review

Not sure if company house can help with that. They are only interested in complaints to do with the filing of registrar documents. Thanks anyway

Try the financial Ombudsman Service (they can help with issues related to financial markets). Call them and see what they suggest. Maybe, they will direct you to FSA or Office of Fair Trading.
FAQs - complaints we can’t help with

Thanks UMAF that’s a good idea.

But I am using this broker more than one year without any issue! Actually,I am a new trader with less understanding about the market. All I needed is the proper support and guidance to start and be in this trading market and earn a handsome living. I have been places but no one really kept their promises. At last I found this broker and now with their help, guidance and educational materials i can now earn a handsome amount of money every month and earn my living as well. I never faced any withdrawal issue and trading issue with this broker so far and really amazed to see such a helping and co-operative broker.