Trade copier services

My friend and I have created a trading algorithm that we are trying to hook up to a trade copier system. Are there any services anyone suggests that is the most trusted? Most user friendly? Whitelabel?

I set up my own server, and use my own privately, gives you more control. Happy to discuss with you about it.

Where can I learn more?

I didn’t really read a “manual” kind of just figured it out as i went along. You need to setup a server, get copier software, and link it all together, etc.

If you want PM me and i’m happy to answer your questions about it.

You are looking for service that will allow you to share your signals and trades with another trades?
What do you mean as “service”: a tecnhical solution or a platform like a community to find subsricbers?
If you are speaking about technical solution, pay attention to the Forex Copier (Remote edition). In consists from two parts, each for signals provider and the customert. As far as I know, it is the most popular and useful tool for such purpose.
At the same time, if you are looking for potential subscibers, you can check the forex trading forums - each has special section dedicated to trading signals. For sure, you will need to prove that your signals are reliable and profitable.

I have read some info but it doesn’t look promising at all.

Yes it’s not really a simple process. You need a server that can handle the load, and it needs to be dedicated. I’m running one myself. If you want to piggy back off of mine, I’m happy to discuss how.

Or can help you setup your own if you want.

If you are looking for a remote trade copier that let you to copy your trades to any followers no matter their broker account, I would recommend you to use the Duplikum trade copier (just search them on google), they support all MT4/MT5 and ctrader brokers and you have nothing to install or download, everything is managed on the cloud. It seems they provide API and whitelabel as you requested as well.
I’m using them since long time now, they are on the market since 7 years, this is quiet easy to set up and for now I’m happy with them, they have also a live chat support if you have questions.

I hope this is helpful,
Cheers