Trade hard or smart?

Sometimes I feel like God…when I order someone killed – they die the same day.

I dont know what to say when my opponnents mind is acting like short-dated option call when underlying asset is under the trouble.

What is trading hard? The only way to earn from trading is being smart about it. Create a diversified portfolio, gather all the information that you can, and find a broker that can help. You will be good to go.

trade hard or smart ?
sounds a bit gimmicky from a movie or something .
retail trading is easier let the big boys stress out making all the decision s, we just hop on …

1 Like

what??? dont understant

show us dont talk

I think the usual proven scheme will work here. First, trade with lower risks, then try to take risks. So you can make money.

the comment was meant to be a bit ironic but also the truth

Shushy shushy - he’s asleep in his mother’s back bedroom.

1 Like

Hard work is simply described as putting in long hours to complete a specific task or task. Finding effective and efficient ways to execute one or more jobs while managing time and quality is referred to as smart work.

When someone trades smartly, he automatically trades hard. It requires a lot of patience, discipline and executing ability to trade smartly. It is hard work anyway. However, some people may think trading hard means over trading. It is never going to give you anything back apart from blowing your account.