Trade hard or smart?

What is better to trade hard or smart?

2 Likes

First, learn how to trade proficiently.

Yolo traders analytics goes beyond traditional analytics, providing insights on Yolo traders behavior over time

It’s your choice. But you need to have proper knowledge to trade either hard of smart.

I think traders need both in trading.

1 Like

What type of factors u think is key to make profits?

yes and much more

YOLO TRADERS are fad traders fuelled by social media idiots !

Some of that idiots made tons of money…

YOLO TRADER LIFE STRUCTURE

Social Media Youtube Guru leader of YOLO traders with 20 monitors

Not sure what trading hard means - is it taking highly leveraged positions? Is it scalping? Is it scalping with highly leveraged positions?

The smartest thing to do in your trading is to step back and do NOTHING most of the time.

The only thing trading hard will accomplish is pay the wages of your broker, introducing broker, content marketeers selling trading strategies and course vendors.

4 Likes

If you where worked in an institutional business and said this to a client you would be fired

1 Like

SO HAVING 20 MONITORS MAKES HIM YOUR LEADER ?

Most of these guys prefer Lamborghinis.

But his real job isn’t trading, it’s marketing. Putting all these screens in front of you looks impressive, but he needs to market himself this way to get followers. Signing people up is what pays his bills.

This is the reality for us retail traders who actually want to make money long term.

3 Likes

If you where worked in an institutional business and said this to a client you would be fired

1 Like

I think u losing lots of money in trading u need help? Sorry no help for YOLO investors

Pablo Escobar I need offer to work in ur Narco Cortel

Not when you’re smoking the stuff you’re supposed to sell :rofl::rofl::rofl: