Trade Idea: Short EURUSD (opinions?)

Say wa? Check that one more time please - Unless what I’m seeing is different, my chart is a D1 & torulf’s is a D1.

Hmmmmm… Odd.

Forexunlimited

[B]My opinion is that success in Forex trading is based on subjective understanding of the market.
Because trading is based on probabilities …
Sometimes market bull / bear computers incredible agree on , other times they are more vague …

For me the lines is a visual tool that helps me to understand market rhythm and find potential S / D sones …
My understanding what happen around those lines deside what i will do not the lines…

The more obvious trend line is for the whole world the more likely it is that the market will react right around this area …
[/B]
*Steve , a trader from NewYork , trading as a profession , run a blog Nobrainertrade . There you will get a better introduction to the use of lines …

*The big difference between me and you when you subjectively believe that a specific price area in which you take a trade …
I need a confirmation / understanding that the market will do what I expect it will do in relation to my trade .

If we study the potential daily trend line by 5 min chart we get many confirmations that the market will head south …

Essentially , the ability to observe , spot potential areas , react to what happens, to position youself for a trade so if one is wrong then minimized losses , and in profits secured you profit , activ adding position and take partial profit …

Other chart is 5 min one friday , Telling how lines helping me …
And every candel l is a important piece of information, that way i only trade 1 instrumet…my brain is to small … , i need to focus at 1 instrument ,so i get max understanding and a "feel " of the market …
Develop and traning up a Feel for the market an important thing and not discussed in forums …

I have a many thousand hours behind the screen where I only work this way.

At the moment I am in a prison with limited internet access. , I do not have access to trade . By accident I found out they are a hole in the system that allows me to have communication with babypips forum … otherwise I would never bothered to be on this forum …

Normally I Skype with people who live by trading, you normally never find them in a forum …

And i have time to study Al Brooks FXXXX books …

I sitting for tax issue … Every month in prison cheating around 20 average FXCM account .
So that is my excuses to not show what i would done … so post some of you trade winn and lose …

And i promise i will never hit 200 post in this forum :-))

Friday eur/usd 5 min chart , good example how lines helping in trading , yellow lines taken from higher timeframes