Trade Idea

I am yet to take a trade this week since many of the extremes moves have just ben spikes to the market so I have to manage it a bitt with caution and have stepped aside waiting for very good price action.

Looking foward for price to climb up so that I can sell this puppy back down…

I will be watching the market as it climbs to that area and what type of price action we get.

I am nu in here and I am a forex trader who is a beginner. I would like to meet a forex trader who is next to a master in the business that can also put me through.

Please people! I need ur response.

I really don’t want the thread to get off topic… but I had to ask…

Really?

This is a possible UJ entry that I have been watching. I entered based on the 1h showing an evening star… I did enter without validation though so not really following rules. Non the less it could still be a good trade:

Currently looking to seel the audusd

A good opportunity to short here, the market testing the broken trend line, also we have past S thats now R. See chart below.

Shorted GBPUSD at 1.4867. The reasons were the test of an up TL, 76.6 Fib level, pin bar. Stop is placed above the pin bar at 1.4960.

Entry: 1.4867
Stop: 1.4960 (93 pips)

Attached are respectively zoomed in and zoomed out 4H charts.

EDIT: The market shows 55 pips profit currently, so I decided to move my SL to b/e because I don’t want the winning trade to turn into a losing one, which perhaps is a wrong strategy.

I was stopped out for 1 x 2 = 2 pips profit :slight_smile: and reentered once I noted a huge buying of USD in currency crosses. The market currently shows 97 pips profit.

Entry: 1.4813
Stop: now at break even

There also is a great short sell setup on EURUSD with pin bar formed at the down TL.

The short on the �/$ was up at the 78.6 after the 61.8 failed to hold. Also an obvious crown up at that level.

The short on the �/$ was up at the 78.6 after the 61.8 failed to hold. Also an obvious crown up at that level.

Nice and simple analysis.

Look for long opportunities down at this level as the market is now testing an up trend line on the daily.

I am currently long in this puppy and will sell it when the market trades higher…

looking for at least 1.19 to move to break even…

I am currently long in this puppy and will sell it when the market trades higher…

looking for at least 1.19 to move to break even…

Hope not live, this pair is slowly trending to its target at 1.1641 signalled by a large crown entry in first week of april.

but i maybe wrong!:slight_smile:

I live of trading mate lol…umm I am still in it keep in mind my stop was out of the range…

A good opportunity to long here as the broken TL is now being tested, also theres fib. convergence(61.8 and 38.8 at the same level).

Hope not live, this pair is slowly trending to its target at 1.1641 signalled by a large crown entry in first week of april.

but i maybe wrong!

Price hit 1.1641, which is 1.618 of the reversal wave on usdcad, so u can now start counting ur wave up and start long trade and let ur TL guide u as well.

Fibs are powerful when its used to measure the right wave.:smiley:

Unfortunately, my buy limit order has’t been hit (price reversed 3 pips higher than my entry). Attached is the 15-minute chart of GBPUSD.

Unfortunately, my buy limit order has’t been hit (price reversed 3 pips higher than my entry). Attached is the 15-minute chart of GBPUSD.

wot a miss! i took that anyway… many more to pick:D

Shorted USDCHF on M5. Attached is the M5 chart of the pair.